Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar Petition

Cambl2Moss

Might belong in tailgate...I'm new here, so feel free to rip me a new one if its in the wrong place:

I know they might not have alot of money to change the ads, but can we please get through to Eastern Motors so I dont have to see Lavars sell-out-punk-@$$ on those commercials anymore.

Clinton and Sean Taylors awful acting skills crack me up everytime I see it, however that chuckle turns to rage when I see that Tweety Bird 55 at the end of the commercial. WE NEED TO GET THROUGH TO EASTERN MOTORS...THIS MAN IS DEAD TO THE DC AREA

On another note, we need a new ANTI LAVAR SMILEY....maybe a smiley with a 55 being X'ed out.

Didn't LaVar do you guys a huge favor by paying back money, and leaving when it was clear that neither party wanted him there? I'd think you'd be grateful, LOL.

But those commercials are the pinnacle of stupidity anyway - this should be an Eastern Motors petition. Just get rid of them altogether.

Didn't LaVar do you guys a huge favor by paying back money, and leaving when it was clear that neither party wanted him there? I'd think you'd be grateful, LOL.

FAVOR?!?! The P.O.S. left, went to a division rival, and then bad-mouthed perhaps the greatest Redskin of all-time Joe Gibbs. I hope he rots in N.Y. :mad:

Archived