Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best place to get a jersey?

fishrgirl

I am in the market to get a jersey. :logo:

I'm looking for a throwback jersey for Riggins #44. Where do you guys suggest to go to get one? Would you trust listings on Ebay?

I'd like to get a decent one, without having to break the bank.

:bucsuck:

If you are buying a jersey from e-bay BEWARE!! I got a Riggins jersey that looks great on the front, back, nameplate, but the sleeves were messed up!!

They are red (not burgundy) and yellow (not gold), the sleeves look like the McDonalds logo... :doh:

If you want a true Riggins jersey have one custom made at NFLShop.com. You will pay around $80 though. If cost is an issue, then you can try your luck with e-bay.

:2cents:

Good Luck!

:cheers:

I am in the market to get a jersey. :logo:

I'm looking for a throwback jersey for Riggins #44. Where do you guys suggest to go to get one? Would you trust listings on Ebay?

I'd like to get a decent one, without having to break the bank.

:bucsuck:

fishrgirl, I did this same exact thing two years ago. As the fellow above said, be careful of eBay. It doesn't mean you'll buy a bad jersey on eBay, it just means be sure you know what you're buying.

Nice Riggins jerseys are hard to find. I wanted one that looked good, I wanted one that looked somewhat like the one Riggins used to wear, and I also wanted one with sewn numbers and name because those look really nice.

First Riggins jersey I bought was from a website, it cost me about $70, but when the jersey arrived, the collar was white, even though the pic of it had it with a burgundy collar! Since Riggins never wore a white collar, neither was I. I returned it.

Second Riggins jersey I bought was a so called Authentic, but it wasn't really an authentic, it was a counterfeit. The stripes were sewn on. Since Riggins never wore a jersey with stripes sewn on, neither was I. I returned it successfully and got my money back. The seller had good feedback and was an eBay powerseller, but she was still selling counterfeit jerseys and she was making no apologies for it.

Third Riggins jersey I bought was a winner, only cost me $50, I got it on eBay, it had everything I wanted, and looked great. About a year later I became interested in game worn jerseys and sold the Riggins jersey on eBay.

Take your time, it may take you several weeks to find one you like.

Archived