Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

As I see it

afparent

This shouldn't come as a shock to anyone because it is the same thing week after week. Our offense struggles, capable of 1 to 2 drives a game. The Defense is under constant pressure. If we had a lead, we can let the D loose. Any team is going to put a drive or two together. I don't blame the D one bit. Ever series is like stopping a team with two minutes left. They are consitently under pressure.

I hate to say this but maybe we should trade of couple of Ramsey mistakes for some yardage. Brunell dunks and dinks all the way down the field, but you can only do that 1 or 2 a game.

The running blocking is not good because teams are trying to stop the run because they don't fear a big play from us.

Maybe Joe needs to stop going full pads, full contact practice. The team looks slow.

I am not giving up because this team has good players at most of the positions as opposed to last year when we didn't have anything on both lines.

I do believe that once this is figured out, no matter what it is, this team will go on a roll. Why? Because the D is playing good enough for an above average offense to win. We don't have an above average offense.

Originally posted by afparent

This shouldn't come as a shock to anyone because it is the same thing week after week. Our offense struggles, capable of 1 to 2 drives a game. The Defense is under constant pressure. If we had a lead, we can let the D loose. Any team is going to put a drive or two together. I don't blame the D one bit. Ever series is like stopping a team with two minutes left. They are consitently under pressure.

I hate to say this but maybe we should trade of couple of Ramsey mistakes for some yardage. Brunell dunks and dinks all the way down the field, but you can only do that 1 or 2 a game.

The running blocking is not good because teams are trying to stop the run because they don't fear a big play from us.

Maybe Joe needs to stop going full pads, full contact practice. The team looks slow.

I am not giving up because this team has good players at most of the positions as opposed to last year when we didn't have anything on both lines.

I do believe that once this is figured out, no matter what it is, this team will go on a roll. Why? Because the D is playing good enough for an above average offense to win. We don't have an above average offense.

A very good post AF. I agree. especially here:

maybe we should trade of couple of Ramsey mistakes for some yardage. Brunell dunks and dinks all the way down the field, but you can only do that 1 or 2 a game.

Alot of fans have no patience and this is even with a HOF coach at the helm. Doesn't anyone here besides a few oldschoolers realize that it took Joe 5 games his first tenure here(0-5) to get things figured out? To look at the board this evening, some are on the edge of the cliff,jumping off, resembling a bad Wile E. Coyote impression........

Archived