Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moveon.org Still Home To Bush/hitler Ad; Short Still On Servers

Thiebear

never seen either ad. never been to moveon.org. never been a liberal or voted for one.

try again buddy.

and, "just look for it" means, put forth a little effort. it's not that hard. thought a right-winger would at least figure that out...

Originally posted by AJWatson3

never seen either ad. never been to moveon.org. never been a liberal or voted for one.

try again buddy.

and, "just look for it" means, put forth a little effort. it's not that hard. thought a right-winger would at least figure that out...

What are you then? and If it was so easy, why didnt you post it either?

Oh, I just couldnt understand why you wasted your time posting "just look for it", with no real reason.

Sorry for being one of your dummy "Right Wingers"

"Buddy"

Originally posted by AJWatson3 and, "just look for it" means, put forth a little effort. it's not that hard. thought a right-winger would at least figure that out...

Thanks for the help Sherlock. I tried that to no avail and thought maybe someone would just want to help. One would think it would be easy for such an enlightened individual such as yourself to help a challenged "right-winger" like me. So much for helping the little guy.

I haven't seen the ad and am truly interested. I don't care for anyone being compared to Hitler no matter what the persuasion but before I make a statememt I would actually like to see the ad. Novel idea wouldn't you say. But then again, it seems like you are rather hasty in your reactions.

Archived