Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Met a fellow extremeskin at a South Jersey bar

hitmandm

I was stuck going to my girlfriend's friend's wedding in Philly this weekend. I pitched a fit because I have not seen Redskin's football in 2 weeks and didn't want to miss kickoff so she found a great sportsbar in Moorestown, NJ called PJ something or other to make me happy. I went in and got a table and there was this guy, whose handle is Dorman51, and he was a Skins fan watching the game too.

It seens that Dorman is an Extremeskinner like us all and he is there on contract work for the next 18 months. If there are any Skins fans looking for a good bar and a good dude to watch the Redskins with, visit Dorman at PJs off of 38 in Jersey.

Thats PJ Whelihans...Its a decent spot in the area to watch the game....other spots also in the area are the hooters thats down the same street, champps, and what use to be called "topp dogg"...I haven't had much need to use those bars yet this season with most of our games being broadcasted up here so far...but I'm sure I'll be making appearances soon...

Archived