Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Draft-2007

hitmandm

We will probably have the 5th or 6th pick. I believe we will be in a great position to trade down a couple of picks and get the guy we want.

First, I think Quinn and Russell will be top 5 picks. Detroit and Oakland have to select QBs. Thomas, the OT will be there as well. At the 5th pick, we will have one of these players: Calvin Johnson, Gaines Adams and Alan Branch. We will not get Adams, unless Tampa drafts after us, which is a possibility.

If CJ is there, Minnesota may be willing to move up and get him. Going from 5 to 7 will let us get either Branch or Okam, which I think will be there. Is the difference between Branch and Okam a second round pick? That is the question.

We will probably have the 5th or 6th pick. I believe we will be in a great position to trade down a couple of picks and get the guy we want.

First, I think Quinn and Russell will be top 5 picks. Detroit and Oakland have to select QBs. Thomas, the OT will be there as well. At the 5th pick, we will have one of these players: Calvin Johnson, Gaines Adams and Alan Branch. We will not get Adams, unless Tampa drafts after us, which is a possibility.

If CJ is there, Minnesota may be willing to move up and get him. Going from 5 to 7 will let us get either Branch or Okam, which I think will be there. Is the difference between Branch and Okam a second round pick? That is the question.

Okam has said hes returning to school...not official, but thats the word.

Archived