Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The ULTIMATE Mark Brunell/O-Line theory...

Modist

Thats the solution!!Lets go to brunell's house and steal his techmo bowl and replace it with madden 07.....and then we can get back to winning. :doh:

Its about time someone figured this theory out. How about they put up one of those invisible fence lines maybe 7 yards behind Brunell thats used for dogs. Put the braclet on Brunell. If he crosses that line he gets shocked and ST can take a free hit on him. How long will it take before he stops back peddling?

Cool! I'm so glad that so many of you agree with this thread. I was afraid that I was going to get a response like "someone said that already!" or "no, you're wrong!"

Now let's just hope that someone from the redskins, or someone that can get in contact with the redskins, actually reads this..

Cool! I'm so glad that so many of you agree with this thread. I was afraid that I was going to get a response like "someone said that already!" or "no, you're wrong!"

Now let's just hope that someone from the redskins, or someone that can get in contact with the redskins, actually reads this..

Great analysis, I didn't see him do much of it against the Vikings in the first half--after watching a second time--but he was all over the place in Dallas. I remember one time when he ran INTO a sack???? In pass pro "Gibbism" the o-line pushes the d-line BACK so he's dropping right into the pressure, don't know why. I watched/listened to his press conference on Skins.comtv today and WOW did he look like a dear in headlights. His confidence just looks shot!!! I hate to say but it looks like we're in for a real, real long season this year if there's not a big change when 2-6 comes back.

Archived