Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor

portis&taylor

Sean Taylor will reach his full potential when we get a pass rush. When we get pressure on the qb they will throw it up and thats when Taylor can really show how good he is. Im a huge FSU fan and I remember watching him play us and he completely shut down one side of the field... I mean everytime Rix threw to his side it was picked off, broken up, or he laid someone out.

Sean Taylor will reach his full potential when we get a pass rush. When we get pressure on the qb they will throw it up and thats when Taylor can really show how good he is. Im a huge FSU fan and I remember watching him play us and he completely shut down one side of the field... I mean everytime Rix threw to his side it was picked off, broken up, or he laid someone out.

He is a great player and the most important fact is not potential but that he has matured and not holding out this season. Here's to him :cheers:

He has been arguably the most consistant performer on the team this year..

EVERY week when the comments all say "We need a big performance from Taylor" he comes through. Also CLUTCH, if a safety can be called that.. he puts the opposition away when the time comes

In fact f it, I'm buying a Taylor jersey right now!!

I wont deny it, Sean Taylor is elevating himself into a top Safety in this league. Physically he is very gifted. Once he gets the mental aspect down a bit better, he'll be golden. Get m a pass rush and he'll look alot better too.

Sadly for you guys, Taylor is your only good player in the secondary this week.

Archived