Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I watched video of 03 skins

coldpack

03 skins, under spurrier.

On ON DEMAND in the maryland region, you can watch the 03 seattle vs skins game.

It was ramsey vs hasselback. and RAMSEY LOOKED EXACTLY THE SAME!!!

He threw 2 ints, ALMOST 3 or 4!

I'll give him this, he looked a little better in the Bears game. But he's plagued w/ issues that looks like he's having trouble resolving. If you have ON DEMAND on comcast, check it out, under the nfl network. Its a 20-30 minute video of the game.

Dude this is awesome..

Spurrier didn't even know Freakin Coles caused the fumble till we scored the touchdown

Same old Ramsey..sometimes he looks so fuild and smooth (He has a good looking throw)..that you want him to be the guy but honetly guys, this is his fourth year and he just doesn't have it..I think Spurrier kiiled his career with those ungodly number of sacks - What was it like 54??

The future is Jason and we will let go of Ramsey after this offseason. I feel bad cause I liked him and was a fan but it's just not going to work out here

Thanks bro for letting me know..On Demand is awesome but I didn't know you had NFL Network, my favorite off season channel

That pick after coles caught the bomb by Ramsey on the stop and go move should end all discussion on this board why Ramsey is not starting.

To recap the play - Patirck has just thrown a Beautiful bomb to cles for like 62 yards. He's made some nice throws to Coles all day long. The Redskins try two plays to get into the endzone but fail. Its third down on the 6 yard line - Don't throw a pick because you can get an easy chip shot and 3 pts for the lead

Ramsey hikes the ball and pulls to the right. A linebacker from seatle follows him the whole way in front of him. Watches Pat the whole way and he throws into tripple coverage.

This past Sunday, I went to me first Redskins game as a season ticket holder. It was beautiful on Sunday and I woke up early to celebrate if you know what I mean.

On the first possesion I got a birds eye view of his first pick. Since my seats are Sec 428, Row 29 Seat 11, I'm on the top row, just under the lights but I love it. He telegraphs his throws still in the NFL but Ramsey could get away with it at Tulane. If you see Payton he shifts his head continusely to throw off safeties or LB's.

Ramsey just stares at you and then he loses oppenents in his field of vision. 4 years later, same results. On with Brunell and then Cambell who in Preseason really looked like a 5 year Vet with his compusure and poise.

Any Thoughts?

:dallasuck :point2sky

If someone could somehow post the whole vid OR clips of it on this board... It would definiltly end all Ramsey discussions. All the brunell supporters would demand apologies, and the PR supporters would kiss my feet.

Whoever has ON DEMAND, check it out. he's the same exact QB since spurrier

Yeah, Spurrier made Patrick Ramsey mentally retarded to the point where he can no longer function. Each and every day someone grabs his meal for him, drops it into a blender, then puts it into a cup with a straw so Patrick "The-Future-Elway" Ramsey can consume it without fear of choking. Hopefully one day Ramsey will have the "confidence" to move onto solid food again.

Archived