Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You think Joe will blow off Parcells again when he loses ?

Allanon

Word to the wise ... we expect and allow spirited debate, especially heading into game weeks with archrivals, but we will not allow simple trolling threads to proliferate, nor allow "smack" threads that do take off to devolve into insult-fests or profanity.

If you are here only to troll, be advised that your posting privileges may not survive long. And if you are a member here, please allow the Staff to take care of trolls, and don't be drawn in and end up fueling the problem.

Thanks.

ES Staff

Here's a better question then that, will you be back tuesday morning after we win?

I can't speak for the other cowboys fans here , but I will be back. Win Or Lose. Since i hav eto work monday night, I will prob be on here monday night to get updates of the game. So you might get to start your kicking of the man down a little earlier than tuesday if you guys win :)

And all this shaking hands BS is just for show!! JG doesnt have to like the opposing team/coaches or organization!! He thinks your ugly, he even said so :laugh: .. If it was up to me, I wouldnt want to see a single Skin player shake any of the opposing teams hand after the game!!

Archived