Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

who do u guys think is on the practice squad?

Joncevensen

i believe there r eight people on the PSQ,

who do u think is on the Practice Squad?

My eight r the following

Spinner QB, guy was doing well in camp, he deserves to be given a spot.

Keasey LB, man played at princeton so he has the brain, and his played his heart out so far and he has shown he can play at this level. Plus, his the least likely to be picked up by another team.

Groom P, his given Tupa a run for his money and isnt Tupa's contract up after this year?

Alston G, i have heard his done well, and it doesnt hurt to have an eleventh linemen lined up in case someone gets hurt.

Palmer TE, either he or Baber is getting cut cuz i believe sellers is focusing on TE this year due to the emergence of Cooley, and we r not holding four TE. This gives us an extra TE if Royal gets hurt and allows us flexibility cuz if Cooley gets hurt Sellers can move to H-back cuz we will have the extra TE nearby.

Farris WR , i checked NFL.com, his got the best stats out of all the free agent bottom of the depth chart WR, he gets the PSQ spot based on those stats

Parson WR , I give him a practice squad spot for one reason, his returning kicks and it doesnt kill to give him a spot just in case antonio brown goes down, cuz if im the redskins im not about to send betts or moss in to return kicks and risk injury.

Howard/Jones DT , who ever of this two dont make the team is on the practice squad for depth purposes.

I didnt put a RB, or CB, or a Safety on the practice squad cuz we are loaded at RB and Safety, and lets face it, if one our CB goes down, Jimoh will probably b a free agent delighted to hear we needed a CB.

What do u all think of this?

Archived