Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question Indyskinsfan.............

Pete

Do you have constant pain? I herniated discs L5 and S1 back in Oct, but they say not badly enough to do surgery. It's compounded by a minor double hernia. I have the exact pain you described on the left side all the time.

Pete I am so sorry for the ignorance on my part, I rarely post here, but just recently checked-in, sorry. On the

subject you mentioned: (You will be prompted also on the forum FEDEXFIELD and make sure you email me!!!)

email: uptown1223@aol.com

I had surgery on L4 and 5 is arthritic, but not serious "yet". Yes I do recommend you get another opinion and I would like to know if you've checked out a book called "Good News for Bad Backs"? (check out book websites). There are websites and an Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)site with work related regulatory information.

In addition to the above, there is now a faster, safer procedure that is done to relieve painful sciatic spasms/flare-ups. I believe a great many athletes use this to stay competitive, like Antonio Davis (forward) of the Toronto Raptors, formerly of the Indian Pacers.

Again my apologies and email me soon if you need anymore information.

[edited.gif by Indyskinsfan on July 09, 2000.]

Archived