Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Angry Is Not The Word For It

Chief skin

This team(calling it a team is not the word for it) this $hit we fans support with our hard eaned money and with our emotions is flat out AWFUL. Yesterday was clear to me they are playing out the season,they don't care if they win another game this season. But, to play like that in front of your fans in your building against your arch rivals is embarassing, unforgiveable, and flat out unprofessional. Phuck u Snyder and your a$$ kissing front office, Phuck u Spurrier and your fun and done high powered offense, and finally phuck you the over paid refuse to work players. I am mad as he11 at the way this season has gone but, yesterday the way they lost to the cow$hits really pi$$es me off, the cow$hits are not a good team if they make the playoff (Skins could have played the role of spoiler but no) they get smoked in first round.

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Originally posted by Chief skin

This team(calling it a team is not the word for it) this $hit we fans support with our hard eaned money and with our emotions is flat out AWFUL. Yesterday was clear to me they are playing out the season,they don't care if they win another game this season. But, to play like that in front of your fans in your building against your arch rivals is embarassing, unforgiveable, and flat out unprofessional. Phuck u Snyder and your a$$ kissing front office, Phuck u Spurrier and your fun and done high powered offense, and finally phuck you the over paid refuse to work players. I am mad as he11 at the way this season has gone but, yesterday the way they lost to the cow$hits really pi$$es me off, the cow$hits are not a good team if they make the playoff (Skins could have played the role of spoiler but no) they get smoked in first round.

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

:rotflmao: :laugh: :rotflmao: :laugh:

I don't think the Cowboys fans were louder. I think most of the Redskins fans left because they were tired of seeing this horse**** ass product on the field. This team has no heart and hardly none of them bleed burgundy and gold. The players we have on our team have no pride in themselves to come out and compete. Why stick around and watch that?

To the fans: Don't want to hear Dallas fans taunting the Skins? Don't sell your tickets.

To Danny: Don't want fans selling tickets? Put a competitive team on the field.

Everyone should just shut the F up about the Dallas fans gloating. There is no rivalry anymore. The relationship between Dallas and Washington is more like inmate-biitch than a rivalry. Every time the Cowboys show up, the ***** Skins just bend over for it. Sad.

Archived