Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If I owned the Redskins I would: 4 point plan

Butz

First post and last.  If I was the owner I would:

1) Get rid of the gold pants- today! Bad juju.Very bad.                                                       

2) Make a phone call ....today!.... to start design on new stadium as close to RFK as possible that will make Seattle sound like church. If it costs money to get out of Fed Ex lease early, I'll look at it.  Bad juju in Fed Ex. Very bad.                                                                                                                                                               3) Call Bruce in.....tell him to hire the best eye for talent money can buy and that I'll be patient while this thing gets rebuilt. .Tell the new GM the Redskins intend to own the line of scrimmage again and to draft accordingly... don't be afraid to release anyone..... think twice before releasing Alfred Morris and Ryan Kerrigan though   

4) Give Jay Gruden a chance if new GM agrees

On a personal note, I would call Marty Schottenheimer and apologize for firing him. Hail.                                                                                                                                                                                              

Archived