Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HOU vs CIN 20-70????? Texans?!?!!!!

freestyln

All I can say is dude is good. The score got out of control because I was kick onside kicks and going for it on 4th because I was down. He called some good plays & had stick skills. Plus when he did **** up my man would drop the int (3). The **** was crazy, I couldn't do **** for 2qrts. A.J. Green was doubled and he still caught it. Dude probably the best in our league.

Lol My games are always asked about but OK see in the the playoffs can't wait( Bart Scott voice) lol

Yea dude Imma have to play you again. I need to step my game up. In my circle I'm one of the best players. We play for money a lot and I never got my @ss kicked like that.

Yea dude Imma have to play you again. I need to step my game up. In my circle I'm one of the best players. We play for money a lot and I never got my @ss kicked like that.

where's my invite? ;)

---------- Post added November-28th-2011 at 11:39 AM ----------

Lol My games are always asked about but OK see in the the playoffs can't wait( Bart Scott voice) lol

You're running the table like NCAA Football scores, gotta send the camera crew.....beliCHEAT style

Yea I wasnt too excited when he came over to the AFC from being da Bears. I'm hoping to get that #2 seed and get that first round bye. But I have a feelin madden is gonna screw me and put the Pats above me even though I beat them twice. Pats have a better conference record. Of course I'll have to win out as well...

Archived