Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sagarin's NFL Ratings, Week 17

Mark The Homer

Redskins have been bumped up to a rank of 8th in the league. They've had the second most difficult schedule to date, second only to Philly. 8 of the 16 games the Redskins have played have been against top-ten teams.

Seattle Seahawks are ranked 15th in the league. They've had the 32nd most difficult schedule to date. They've played one top-ten team this year.

The NFC East is the toughest division in the league. All four teams are in the top 9. The NFC East teams have had the most difficult schedules of any division in the league, and yet three of the National Football Conference playoff teams are NFC East teams.

Sagarin's system gives the Redskins about a half-point advantage on Saturday.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/sagarin/nfl07.htm

Redskins have been bumped up to a rank of 8th in the league. They've had the second most difficult schedule to date, second only to Philly. 8 of the 16 games the Redskins have played have been against top-ten teams.

Seattle Seahawks are ranked 15th in the league. They've had the 32nd most difficult schedule to date. They've played one top-ten team this year.

The NFC East is the toughest division in the league. All four teams are in the top 9. The NFC East teams have had the most difficult schedules of any division in the league, and yet three of the National Football Conference playoff teams are NFC East teams.

Guess that's the positive. The downside is that against the Top 10, we're 3-5. The Cowboys, on the other hand, are 5-3. And the Packers are 4-1.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE our chances in the playoffs. We've had some ups and downs, but we're totally peaking right now. Teams like Dallas, Tampa, and Seattle aren't.

One game at a time, baby!!

That looks right to me. The NFC East is definately the most difficult division. Top to bottom, its one tough division. Meanwhile, the NFC West is by far the worst. Should be interesting on Saturday!

Guess that's the positive. The downside is that against the Top 10, we're 3-5. The Cowboys, on the other hand, are 5-3. And the Packers are 4-1.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE our chances in the playoffs. We've had some ups and downs, but we're totally peaking right now. Teams like Dallas, Tampa, and Seattle aren't.

One game at a time, baby!!

Kind of crazy how seemingly everything is falling into place, the good teams are going cold and we are getting burgundy hot.

Archived