Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stick a fork in them

kramdizzle

Sorry fellow ESers but the 2007 Washington Redskins playoff hopes are dead. Do not get me wrong I have seen a lot of good things this year, especially out of Cambell but its not going to be enough. Look at the bright side guys at least we lost this game and we actually trailed in the 4th.

I do believe Cambell will be a good QB in the coming years but at this point he is not there. He had not one but TWO chances to make up for last week and he does the exact same thing. what good is a great drive if all he does in throw a pick? Enough picking (no pun intended) on Cambell he is still young and has a great upside he just has to cut out the silly mistakes.

The offense........ well it has looked much better this year over last. aside from this game they usually hold onto the ball really well. What has cost us a couple of games is the inability to get touchdowns in the red zone. look at the teams who are in the playoffs every year and compare the our red zone TD percentages.

The defense has improved vastly over last year (not that its hard to) they are on pace for more TO's and sacks than last year. I would like to see more tournovers in the red zone than we have.

Anyways heres to finishing the season strong, having a smart offseason and moving on:cheers:

Archived