Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Haters - Time to Drink Your Cup of STFU!!!

JimmiJo

I admit it, I doubted during the game, but I never stopped rooting. It is such a great feeling to have things you believe in and hope for come true.

So, that being said time for you haters to line up a drink your cup:

ESPN - Drink It! :koolaid:

Pasqurelli-Get on your knees and drink! :refill:

UnWise Mike - Slop it down boy!!! :40oz:

SI - Let me fill your dish boy! :beerglass

NFL Refs - Swirl it down! :2drunks:

Come on y'all, let's fill this in.

Who gets a drink?

Anyone catch this guy's act tonight on Comcast? He still plays the role of the antagonist. What a prick. The guy never has a positive word to say about the skins, even though he claims to be a fan. I can only hope that we can continue the streak. If we do- Please do not let up on this guy. DO NOT LET HIM ON THE BANDWAGON!

After 2 weeks, I believe that it is safe to say that we have gone against 2 very good defenses. However, none of the "experts" will give us credit for these wins.

I am convinced this is the year that we are a solid team. Time to bring back the RESPECT hats that Redskins fans once wore in the early 80's.

F Czaban

F Adam Shein (throw in Riggins if you want to)

F Peter King

F Dr. Z (only 2 more wins to go for our 4-12 season)

F Sean Salisbury

F Don Banks

F Len Fatsurelli

F Tony Kornheiser (who probably went to bed with the Cowboys up 3-0 in the first half. This a-hole ridiculed Sonny & George Michael for picking the Redskins)

Boy that feels good. I guess I could go on & on. But what counts most of all in the end is the W!

:cheers:

Some of us see all the stuff that is wrong about the team even after they won. It's only natural. Yes, we won, but ...

If the offense starts to show some consistency I think you'll see many of us "critics" change our tune.

One game doesn't change anything. Show me four or five games of adequate offense.

I understand & appreciate criticism. However, this guy is just looking to build himself up.

Obviously, our offense still need some work. However, it was difficult to get things going with the poor field position we had + the opposing crowd. I think that given the 2 good defenses we have faced thus far, it is far too early to start writing off our offensive capabilities.

Archived