Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Top 25 most hated Cowboys

Well I know one thing ... one of my most hated Cowboys also tops my list for most hated Redskins. Deion Sanders! Others I've enjoyed loathing over the years:

Michael Irvin

Golden Richards

Hollywood Henderson

Tony Dorsett

That damned "Cowboy" mascot

The Cowboy receiver back in the 70's who used to do that 6 gun thing every time he made a big play. It was even before the Gastineau sack dance and man was it obnoxious. I don't remember if it was Golden Richards, Butch Johnson, or someone else.

Harvey Martin after he threw the wreath into our locker room after the 1978 loss down there when Staubach engineered that 14 point come-from-behind win in the last coupla minute when we were up by 13.

Clint Longley, for ruining an otherwise perfectly good Thanksgiving dinner.

Norv Turner, for obvious reasons.

Jean Fugett, for suckering Allen into thinking he was any good.

The level at which I hate the Cowgirls cannot be ranked by player.

Simply put them in a Cowgirls uniform and they become Public Enemy #1.

I mean, my TP at home does not have any one player, it simply has the Cowgirls logo.

I enjoy wiping my *** with it.

Why does everyone hate Deion Sanders? I happen to like him. Yes, he may have screwed the Skins, but that was The Danny's and mostly Marty's fault. He had 4 ints and only allowed 1 td in his only season here, and he has the record for most return tds of all time, not to mention the only player ever to play in both the superbowl and the world series. I hate the bucs and i was at the game when he had that great return in ot to beat them. He is my favorite player of all time, and Smoot loves Deion. Smoot even called deion to ask him if he could use his number. Plus deion does not do drugs nor is he in trouble with the law like many of the other hated 'boys.

Why does everyone hate Deion Sanders?

He is a stuckup prick that believes he is God's gift to football. He fleeced us for everything we were worth, and took the money and ran when he decided the new coach was going to work him too hard. Overall, he is just an a$shole that follows the money.

Deion Sanders

Michael Irvin

Emmit Smith

Troy Aikman

Alvin Harper

Tony Dorset

Roger Staubach

Harvey Martin

Hollywood Henderson

Calvin Hill

Jerry Jones

Jimmy Johnson

Barry Switzer

Leon Lett

Kevin Williams

Rocket Ismail

Joey Galloway

Tony Hill

Butch Johnston

Randy White

Clint Longley (eventhough I was too young to remember the game)

Danny White

Darren Woodson

Darly Johnson

Kevin Smith

hey wait a minute....let's think about this....i believe most of us would have a kind word or two for law enforcement types (except when the *******es are out beefing the annual budget by fleecing unsuspecting drivers with speed (en)trapment tactics)....well....the cowgirls have kept these guys trained and employed: cowboys do serve a socially enhancing function!

I saw that Staubach made someone's list.

As much as I want to hate that guy, I can't. He was probably the best overall QB I ever saw play - in terms of ability, leadership, mental toughness, intelligence, winner; the whole package.

I used to hate him, especially when he played. But deep down, especially after he retired and it wasn't so personal, I couldn't help but admire him.

He was an outstanding QB.

Ebenezer Ecubon, or however you spell his name.

Actually, I guy in my department played with Ekuban in high school. Apparently he was a big Redskin fan before being drafted.

Some good lists here. Has anyone mentioned Psycotic Alonzo Spellman yet?

Butch Johnson was the putz who did the six gun dance. He's pretty high on my list just for that. Irvin and Sanders get the highest marks for personality, but Randy White is probably the guy I hated most for being so damn good.

Originally posted by Terry

I saw that Staubach made someone's list.

As much as I want to hate that guy, I can't. He was probably the best overall QB I ever saw play - in terms of ability, leadership, mental toughness, intelligence, winner; the whole package.

I used to hate him, especially when he played. But deep down, especially after he retired and it wasn't so personal, I couldn't help but admire him.

He was an outstanding QB.

One of the most shocking things I ever heard - long after they'd both retired: Diron Talbert said if he had a son, he'd want him to grow up to be just like Roger Staubach.

Thank heaven the Girls will never get another QB that dangerous again:gus:

most hated?

most intense hatred for peion for everything he did (and did not do on the field) and every thing he stood for.

close second to Norv, for the long enduring depression that he created. no more ex-cowpokes.

while i always rooted against the likes of emmit, dorsett, too tall, etc, I always respected them--they were just too good. irving was a jerkoff, and the philly fans gave him a proper send-off.

irving was a jerkoff, and the philly fans gave him a proper send-off.

"Irving" Who?

BTW...The dance that THE GREAT BUTCH JOHNSON performed after TD'S, was called "The California Quake"

My top 25 most Hated Redskins.

No Particular Order...

1. Deion...Nuff said

2. Duane Thomas...Coulda been one of the best ever..Flaked out!

3. Darrell Green...What's he ever done?

4. Charles Mann....Talks like a queer.

5. Dave Butz...Has he painted his helmet yet?

6.The

7.Rest Of

8.The

9. Original Hogs

10.Dexter "Illiterate idiot" Manley......I don't want to offend him, but I don't guess he's reading this.

11.George Allen....The only reason you beat us in the early 70's is because y'all were spying on us.

12. Joe Gibbs...Best coach of ALL-TIME!!!

13.The Deisel...His best days were with the Jets...mohawk and all!

14.Stephen Davis....What kind of a wuss just lays there and takes an a$$whippin from a teammate?

15.Sonny Jergenson...Hiccup, Buuuurp!

16. Billy Kilmer...His only notable achievment was when he fumbled the ball that Jim Marshall ran the wrong way with.

17. Jaime Morris.....Just because he is Joe's Brother.

18.Joe "Snap, Crackle, Pop" Theisman.

19.All of the "Fun Bunch"....AKA Circle Jerks

20.Doug Williams.... I gotta give equal time for the black QB.

21.Mark Rypien.....Are those pock marks or did someone blast that bastage in the face w/a shotgun about 20 times?

22. Michael Westbrook.....I coulda been a contender

23.Art Monk...HeHeHe

24.Alvin Garrett

25.Charlie Brown

26.Gary Sanders

27.Beattie Feathers

28. The Great Larry Brown

29.Little Danny Snyder

30.Jack Kent Cook

I don't have time to finish...........

This is all meant in fun guys....

Peace!!