Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hi Guys - I am a fraud!

Originally posted by E-Dog Night

A quick search for the previous posts from this user leads me to believe that - SHOCKING - this may not actually be Clinton Portis.

People don't make up personnas on the internet, do they? :rolleyes:

http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=80863&perpage=15&display=&pagenumber=1

starting to believe you are correct, though

http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=73628

Originally posted by Da_Truth

OMG. This is Clinton. He mentioned about posting on this forum last year in an interview. Great to see you Clinton. Thanks.

Well, I guess if CP is on total access tonight and does give ES a shoutout, then perhaps I will retract my skepticism.

Originally posted by E-Dog Night

A quick search for the previous posts from this user leads me to believe that - SHOCKING - this may not actually be Clinton Portis.

People don't make up personnas on the internet, do they? :rolleyes:

Ramsey had the same thing. His posts were being typed by someone else while he was playing. But come to find out it really was ramsey if anyone still have that picture of Ramsey at the site. It could had been Cp's admin or relative.

Ramsey had the same thing. His posts were being typed by someone else while he was playing. But come to find out it really was ramsey if anyone still have that picture of Ramsey at the site. It could had been Cp's admin or relative.

Or it could be a Dallass fan having a giggle at our expense. Hard as it is to believe, a person can actually be that much of a loser.

Uhm... What are you talking about?

Ramsey's brother posted here (BayouGator)... Our awesome staff eventually got an interview with Patrick and Ramsey took a picture of himself sitting in front of a computer monitor with Extremeskins up on the screen... I don't see how this ruse relates at all.

Archived