Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

American Idol Final!!!

jbooma

Ok, Simon thinks Carrie won but I have to disagree. I think Bo won when he did the same song as Carrie the heaven one, he completely outperformed her with that song.

I do think both of these idols will have nice careers, even though Bo needs to be the lead singer of a band, not a solo guy.

Originally posted by jbooma

Ok, Simon thinks Carrie won but I have to disagree. I think Bo won when he did the same song as Carrie the heaven one, he completely outperformed her with that song.

I do think both of these idols will have nice careers, even though Bo needs to be the lead singer of a band, not a solo guy.

The wife loves "Idol" so I watch. I must agree, if Bo ends up doing some cheesy solo crap, I'll puke. Just what the world needs, more "ACME inc." music.

I thought Carrie was the clear winner tonight. Personally I thought all three of her songs outperformed Bo.

Over the course of the show, I thought Bo was the better competitior. However, he didnt bring it tonight, so Carrie gets my vote. They will both walk out winners tommarow, though.

Actually I am a Bo fan, and I am hoping he doesn't win... that way he won't get tied down with the American Idol contract, that many have said is the most overbearing, restricting, horrid thing ever written....

Also that way we will have another person who did not win that will sell more records :D

I like them both! I just do not want them to try to ruin Bo by making him a pop star. That is NOT who he is. Also Carrie could go country, pop, or both like LeeAnn Rhymes etc.

I have heard that the American Idol contract sucks. It is sometimes better to loose.

get tied down with the American Idol contract,

I think the final 12 all sign a contract before they started the competition. Methinks that is why Mario dropped out, to avoid the contract restrictions

Carrie has the better voice and Bo is the better performer

Originally posted by codeorama

I don't watch the show, but Carrie is HOT. Way hot, Bo is a guy, so there, you know who I want to win...

Who? Anna K, Padme, or Yoda isn't in the competition. :D

We watched it last night. To be honest, I'm on the fence

about the winner. Either one will be fine with me.

Read an article yesterday saying the Kelly Clarkson has

beaten the Idol odds and has success.

Originally posted by CrabR

I think the final 12 all sign a contract before they started the competition. Methinks that is why Mario dropped out, to avoid the contract restrictions

Carrie has the better voice and Bo is the better performer

You are right. Mario dropped out because of the contract. The final 12 sign a contract that gives American Idol 50% of their earnings.

As for last night's show...I agree with jbooma that Bo did a better job than Carrie on that one song...BUT I think Carrie had a better overall night. I think she did do enough to win the comeptition.

Depends on how America wants to vote...if you look at the overall competition it goes to Bo...if you look at last night I think it goes to Carrie.

We may need a merge...

This has been the first season of American Idol I have watched. My wife has been wanting me to watch it for a couple of seasons.

That being said, I was very impressed with this season. I thought the two best contestants (if you can call them that because they will make millions selling records) were in the finals.

I value my wifes opinion, as well as many others who have watched the show since the beginning, and they all have said this has been by far the best season of Idol.

As for last night, I also was not impressed by the song selection, and I would agree with others who have said they looked nervous last night. The theatre was jumpin last night and Bo come out with that slow, lame song. It basically set the tone for the night.

My favorite song Carrie sings, Independence Day, was so much better earlier this year.

Seeing Carrie cry at the end was definitely heart felt. As simon pointed out, she is up against a seasoned veteran, The Ice Man Bo Bice.

I've been pulling for Carrie since the beginning, but Bo wins the competition on poise and presence.

Very entertaining show, nonetheless.

My wife and daughter got me into the show when local girl Carrie Underwood advanced.

I used to love this show just for the auditions and the tone deaf people who thought they really could sing. That simply was the best part of the show. Comedy at its best.

Bo Bice is a good performer but is not even on the same planet when it comes to singing. Carrie even when nervous can flat out sing. Her voice is incredible and if she doesnt win I will still bet anyone she sells more records than Bo.

This has been a good season but one thing I hope for more of if it comes back again is to see Simon back to his ruthless ways. He was way too nice this season. He adds more to the show when he blasts people.

Originally posted by riggins44

Who? Anna K, Padme, or Yoda isn't in the competition. :D

We watched it last night. To be honest, I'm on the fence

about the winner. Either one will be fine with me.

Read an article yesterday saying the Kelly Clarkson has

beaten the Idol odds and has success.

Speaking of hot... Kelly Clarkson is crazy hot too...

Originally posted by rebornempowered

I came in on my wife watching it.

How can two people be so off key on parts of the songs and be in the final two?

While I was watching it I felt like I was at someones house watching their kid play with the karoke machine.

I think it was they were just so nervous and have never performed in front of a crowd like that, that place is huge.

I saw that Carrie won, did they say how close it was?

Both deserved it completely; it was a total tossup. Carrie won it fair and square.

But damn, I was a bit apprehensive about the two hour results show. It had the potential to be tedious. But that had to be the most entertaining two hours of TV I've ever viewed. I was absolutely riveted from the beginning. Even the flub in Simon's dressing room was hilarious. The Corey Clark/ABC mock was pure brilliance.

Archived