Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Today is a really big day...

codeorama

Your opinion?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Your opinion?

• The Dems do it in many different ways!
    • There are more in other positions than repubs!
    • Its hypocritical at best...
    • Do what we say, not what we do.
    • Repubs do it, not say it while Dems block em!

Enjoy the day Code.

I remember the ultrasound for my first child. The doc was pointing to the screen saying "there's her head, and look she's moving her left hand"....

.....and I'm like WTF? All I see is a black and white "static" screen. By the 3rd kid I could figure things out, but that first time I felt like and idiot..."Yea, Doc...I see it"...whatever...

AWESOME! Congrats Code. We are all waiting on details of our future Redskin Fan. Do not forget to start training him or her know. It is never too early.

We will be watching Star Wars tomorrow at 3:45 so please no spoilers.

code, definitely look into the 3-d ultrasounds for one/some of mel's later ultrasounds. they are really cool and you get a much better idea of what your baby looks like. the old-fashioned versions are like using chicken bones to divine the future...

Thank You guys so much for the kind words and well wishes...

Today was so cool, I've never seen my wife happier. It was like she finally believes she's really pregnant.

We saw the baby on the screen and we were able to see the heart beat. VERY COOL.

Most importantly, NO LITTER... Just one!!! (heavy sigh of relief)

But, I told my wife that if Lord Vader couldn't sense twins, how in the hell can we feel comfortable trusting ultrasound....

:D

Congrats on the kid code...My daughter just turned 5 weeks old today and it is the most amazing thing I have ever experienced...The doctor actually let me deliver the baby. I was awestruck. Good year 2005 so far, all we need now is a Skins SuperBowl Run! haha!

:wewantd: :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Originally posted by B&GPride44

Congrats on the kid code...My daughter just turned 5 weeks old today and it is the most amazing thing I have ever experienced...The doctor actually let me deliver the baby. I was awestruck. Good year 2005 so far, all we need now is a Skins SuperBowl Run! haha!

Congrats, that's very cool, you should post some pics of your kid wearing some redskins gear... :D

Congrats to you too then.

Congrats on the kid code...My daughter just turned 5 weeks old today and it is the most amazing thing I have ever experienced...The doctor actually let me deliver the baby. I was awestruck.

Did the Doc still charge you full price even though you delivered the baby? :D

Congrats to you too B&GPride!!

Archived