Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My 2000th post.............

Utah

I am sure if I thought about it long enough, I could come up with a whole bunch of things that would bring back memories for everyone who has been on the board a long time.

However, I just don't have all the time in the world now to get into it. I spend more time with my football program putting our playbook together and watching film from last year to get ready for the upcoming season.

I will be finished soon with some things I promised Blade I would do for the site on teaching more about the ins and outs of football. It will have diagrams and pretty extensive info on why things happen on the football field the way they do.

In the meantime, since the first day I got on the site, this site has been a very pleasent place to come to associate with friends and fans alike about a subject that I deal with on a daily basis with great passion.

It is a joy and an honor to be able to associate with everyone on the board from day one. If your curious as to who that would be, just look at what member number I am.

As an honor to my old self in the begining, I will bring back my old sig for a one time shot. I can't believe I found it on this old computer. Yeesh.

Thanks for all the good times folks and heres to another 4 years. :cheers:

I will be finished soon with some things I promised Blade I would do for the site on teaching more about the ins and outs of football. It will have diagrams and pretty extensive info on why things happen on the football field the way they do.

YESSSS!!!! I can't wait for this.

Oh, and congrats on post 2k.:cheers:

Feeling's mutual, Craig. I know you know that, but I wanted to say it anyway. :)

I look forward to the next In The Headphones piece. Meanwhile, don't forget to keep postin' just for ****s and giggles like the rest of us.

Have the kids run an extra set of gassers for me this week. :)

Thanks.

Well, I guess I should of realized that 4 years was wrong, its acutally almost 5 years. Wow, has it been that long guys?

Yusuf06, what do you want first, offense or defense?

Originally posted by dviands

hey utah, what level of football do you coach? how long have you been coaching? i've got 4 years at the middle school level. i don't mistake myself for an expert, but i love what i do and i take it seriously. it's really great enjoying what you do.

I coach High School right now at 5A here in Utah. I have been coaching full time since 95.

Football is a passion for me as well and much to my Wife's hopes, I wake up everyday biting at the bit to get around the kids and try and make them better.

This morning (we hold 6:00 am practices for conditioning and stuff) we gave them a break because the Marine recruiters were here yesterday and they put them through some paces that pretty much killed them. :) So we played Dodgeball and they had a blast.

I got to give my passion speech because I had never seen that kind of passion from them on the football field. I am positive they took a giant step foward in becoming a team.

Originally posted by Utah

I coach High School right now at 5A here in Utah. I have been coaching full time since 95.

Football is a passion for me as well and much to my Wife's hopes, I wake up everyday biting at the bit to get around the kids and try and make them better.

This morning (we hold 6:00 am practices for conditioning and stuff) we gave them a break because the Marine recruiters were here yesterday and they put them through some paces that pretty much killed them. :) So we played Dodgeball and they had a blast.

I got to give my passion speech because I had never seen that kind of passion from them on the football field. I am positive they took a giant step foward in becoming a team.

yeah, i give my guys a break from time to time. for me, it's 3 on 3 full court basketball. they don't even realize that they're doing overtime on the conditioning;)

i have a question though......can you only do conditioning right now? in wv, it is illegal to do anyting outside of the season except weight train/ condition, save for 3 weeks in june that they just opened up 2 years ago.

Archived