Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

tickets up for sale

Guest Xtrmskn04

Guest Xtrmskn04

Ok. I have two 2005 season tickets for sales. The cost is $1,180 which is face value. The seats are in Section 448 row 29. The seats may change slightly and here is why. My name came up last year on the wait list and I asked for 4 tickets. They indicated they could only give me 2 tickets last year but ensured me that I would recieve all 4 this year. I talked with the ticket office recently and they again indicated that I likely will get the other 2 tickets this year. However, I won't know where the additional 2 seats will be located and whether or not all 4 tickets will be together. I assume this means that there is a possibility that they give me all 4 tickets together and relocate me somewhere else (not sure). I am only on the wait list for parking, so parking in currently not included. If I do obain the other 2 seats, I will offer the person buying the seats with opportunity to purchase the additional seats that I do not use. (This could be significant if all 4 seats are together). I also will offer the person purchasing the tickets an opportunity to purchase the tickets in future years if I am not using them. So please PM me if you are interested. I will forward the tickets to you once they are received in July/August. I will gladly provide you with what ever information you need for the purchase. Thanks again.

Archived