Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OT- pro wrestling Stone Cold gone??

Skins57

It seems as if Stone Cold Steve Austin quit the WWE last monday and Vince said the door is not open for him to come back. As a wrestling fan this is huge news. I never liked Austin but he was a big part of the company. It sounds if he was not happy with the way they were taking his character. Wrestling's rating are down anyway and this will not help them out at all

Guest Trevor
Originally posted by 56Arrington56

WRESTLING SUCKS!!!:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

I can't believe someone can watch that sh*t! It's like fuggin' inbred-redneck soap opera.

Hey man, we all have different tastes. I grew up watching it and will most likely always at least keep tabs on what's going on.

As far as Austin goes, it does indeed look like we'll never see him agian in a wrestling ring. From everything I know about it, seems like Austin didn't handle the situation professionally at all. Yeah his storylines and angles of late have been poor at best, but still you don't walk out. I thought it was a major work at first, but now it is obvious it isn't.

Should take the WWE a while to recover from this as they hadn't exactly been developing new stars.

I was kinda thinkin it was a "work" also until I saw the show last night. With all the major stars that are hurt this is just huge. It would be like Brett Farve quiting the NFL because he didn't like a few play calls.

Guest Trevor

Just went from bad to worse for the Rattlesnake if this is true, which it may be. Got this off a pro wrestling site that is pretty reliable. It's on more than one site, though I have seen it removed from one also.

Police were called to the home of WWE superstar Steve Williams, better known to most as "Stone Cold" Steve Austin from World Wrestling Entertainment last night.

Apparently Austin had attacked his wife Debra, but was not at the house when police arrived at approximately 4:00am.

Debra had a welt under her eye and bruises on her shoulder and back. She said things like this has happened before, but she was reluctant to call police due to Austin's celebrity status.

Roid rage strikes again? Anyone have any idea what percentage of wrestlers are on the juice? My guess is it would be pretty high but I've not seen anything on it.

Never been a wrestling fan so this doesn't affect me, but wouldn't it be more like a character leaving your favorite television show than a player leaving your favorite team? Even though you guys who follow it know it's for show and follows scripts and all, do you still see it more as a sport than a television drama?

I like wrestling, ti is entertainment. Sport? No. Sports entertainment. These guys follow scritps, these guys are in stroy lines, but it is also a dangerous job. Many injuries, many flawe dmoves.

As far as Stone Cold....this goes back awhile. I love Stone Cold, but his problem is he puts himself above the company. He thinks he is better than everyone else. His clasheds are about story lines he isn't happy with. First, he really did not want to work with the NWO. But they put in that storylien regardless. Second, he does not want to be an avenue to boost new talent, such as Brock Lesner.

He walked out on the company for selfish reasons. The company is in a struggling rut, they are trying to add new talent and twists to get out of it, but Stone Cold does nto want to be part of the twists at his expense. It is pretty sad. He had a great relationship with JR and McMahon, was cottled by both, and has not alienated himself from both. My bet is, we've seen the last of Steve Austin until he gets a swan song perofrmance, much like Hogan, in a few years.

Roid Rage....I like that..pretty funny. I watch it all the time and I know it is scripted and the outcome is known but most of these guys are great athletes and work very hard at what they do. As far as how many wrestlers are on juice I would say 90-95 percent maybe more.

I heard the angle Monday he didn't want to loose to Brock because he is a new guy. Vince and the WWE have made Stone Cold a very rich man and he just turned his back on them when they may have needed him most. Debra needs to get away from him if he is beating her maybe she should see Brock sounds if Austin is afraid of him anyhow but then I would be too.

Yeah I grew up on Bruno Samartino, chief Jay Strongbow,etc.

Its just entertainment, while it doesnt give me wood like Son of a Beach or the shows formerly known as Dark Angel and charmed it had its moments.

Besides one of our memorable moments of BJohnson when he was here was his rock bottom move on a Defensive End of the lions which he learned from the peoples champ

I have been an Undertaker fan for years and I also am disappointed in his gimmick. But this is as close to the real Mark as he can be. He is a real life biker and wanted a gimmick to reflect that. I think before he retires he might go out as the old undertaker..The Real Undertaker. He is close to retiring due to the fact he will need hip replacement soon but he wants to retire when he gets it done. Back in the day he was the coolest SOB in the show, I still like him but I would rather he be a "face" (good guy)

Archived