Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would you sleep with another woman for $250,000??

portisizzle

Originally posted by pez

What good does the money do me after my wife kills me ?

Exactly.

and I love my wife to much to break the only bond of trust that matters in the world.

Now if she were to get into the tag team thing with another woman....SURE!!!!!

:D

Originally posted by Blondie

:rolleyes:

Yeah. Ok. Sure.

What, you think I should charge more?

Wow! I didn't think the market for old fat bald guys just trying to have a little fun would be that strong. :D

Who knew?

This is sort of like Daffy Duck trying to outperform Bugs Bunny on stage, and he finally swallows gasoline and lights himself on fire in order to win. Ok, so I do this and now I'm dead (death by wife). What do I win?

nope, not even if my wife okayed it. i've seen indecent proposal and know how i would react to my wife doing the same thing. no way would i even possibly throw away my marriage for $250k and some action.

but for $300k, maybe.

j/k, honey. just in case she decides to wander in and see exactly what we talk about here. she never has fully appreciated my sense of humor :).

Originally posted by dchogs

nope, not even if my wife okayed it. i've seen indecent proposal and know how i would react to my wife doing the same thing. no way would i even possibly throw away my marriage for $250k and some action.

but for $300k, maybe.

j/k, honey. just in case she decides to wander in and see exactly what we talk about here. she never has fully appreciated my sense of humor :).

DUDE! You are playing with fire! :laugh:

Originally posted by illone

Lemme get this straight.

If someone gave me this:

huge_pile_of_cash.gif

To sleep with this:

2.jpg

.... and some of you guys are saying no?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It just doesn't sound logical does it?

Maybe the question should be amended to "would you do it if you had an iron-clad guarantee your wife/significant other would never find out about it"?

Originally posted by illone

Lemme get this straight.

If someone gave me this:

huge_pile_of_cash.gif

To sleep with this:

2.jpg

.... and some of you guys are saying no?

That's right, it's called child support and alimony. Let's say you have two kids ages 8 and 10. You are required to pay

$1200 in child support and alimony per month. Over the next

10 years you will pay out at least $260,000. This is a loss

of $10K, not including lawyer fees.

This also doesn't include any increases in child support due

to your salary increases.

Besides, my wife is worth more than $250K to me. If she wants to leave me that if fine...but, I'm going with her!

Originally posted by SkinsNut73

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It just doesn't sound logical does it?

Maybe the question should be amended to "would you do it if you had an iron-clad guarantee your wife/significant other would never find out about it"?

Oh she'd never find out about it until you roll over in your sleep and say:

"Oh Salma, you are so great."

:laugh:

Originally posted by riggins44

Over the next 10 years you will pay out at least $260,000. This is a loss of $10K, not including lawyer fees.

What if you took the 250K, invested it in a income property and felt about 10% appreciation per year for 10 years, then you're property would be worth 590K with no mortgage. After property taxes you'd still be up 500K at least.

I'm not saying I'd do it. My point was that people would at least think twice about it if Salma AND a big pile of money was right there in front of you.

Archived