Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Take the Wayback Machine: Extremeskins.com

Westbrook36

What's pretty cool about that whole thing is that so many of the people that posted then are still active posters now:

Om, Pete, Buddha, Mick (Mickalino), Al (fansince62), bulldog, NavyDave, Rdskns2000, Bufford, Braves on Warpath, Tom [Giants Fan], Dirk Diggler, gbear, OrangeSkin, Henry, B&G, fuji869, Fitz, redman, NoCalMike, KevinthePRF, Brave, Chief skin, GURU, Cskin, DrunkenBoxer (Ignatius J.), Art, fish, Hauss, Larry, CMBGreatOne, MarkPSkins, kleese, among others not to mention Die Hard and Blade.

And that's just the ones that I recognize.

It's pretty incredible that four years later the group has (a) retained so many active members and (B) continued to grow as big as it has.

Where's Guru?!?!?

I have heard from many sources that the Skins are interested in Freddie Mitchell. His workouts have propelled him up most charts, but the best things about Mitchell are his intangibles. He is a fiery competitor who wants the ball with the game on the line. Mitchell has a lot of Gary Clark in him--very, very competitive, doesn't have great, pure deep speed, but is lightning quick and can get open against anybody.

Know what jumped out at me most?

Total registered members to the site back then ... 312.

Total number registered members on line on 12/30/04 ... 1133.

I think we're going to need a bigger boat.

Originally posted by iheartskins

What's pretty cool about that whole thing is that so many of the people that posted then are still active posters now:

Om, Pete, Buddha, Mick (Mickalino), Al (fansince62), bulldog, NavyDave, Rdskns2000, Bufford, Braves on Warpath, Tom [Giants Fan], Dirk Diggler, gbear, OrangeSkin, Henry, B&G, fuji869, Fitz, redman, NoCalMike, KevinthePRF, Brave, Chief skin, GURU, Cskin, DrunkenBoxer (Ignatius J.), Art, fish, Hauss, Larry, CMBGreatOne, MarkPSkins, kleese, among others not to mention Die Hard and Blade.

And that's just the ones that I recognize.

It's pretty incredible that four years later the group has (a) retained so many active members and (B) continued to grow as big as it has.

Don't forget TCO (TheChosenOne) now known as CrankyTodd. :)

Also Yusuf06, SonnyJ, UtahRedskins, gbeargbear, TheKurp, wildbillskins, DaFunky1, jonjeff, Matt Kyriacou, joe, Jimbo....

We've had quite the bunch.

Originally posted by Om

Know what jumped out at me most?

Total registered members to the site back then ... 312.

Total number registered members on line on 12/30/04 ... 1133.

I think we're going to need a bigger boat.

Working on it. ;)

its insane how much the membership has risen since Joe Gibbs returned, plus the Bangtoons. After over 4 years I am member 8296, and now after more than a year there are 31,000 registered, though I wonder how many of those were trolls, or people who dont show up anymore.

I wonder how many of us will still be here 5-10 years from now, I have no intention of wanting to leave.

Archived