Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

" You tell 'em I'm coming!"

Spaceman Spiff

Three things I think:

1. Peter King sucks.

2. Art Monk should be in the Hall.

3. We deserve an answer.

In the wake of the recent Peter Queen posts I've been reading around here, I want to propose that we mail him daily and ask him what his beef is with the skins. We all know he's a closet Giants fan, but I want to hear it from him and I'm not going to stop until I get an answer, be it on his dumbass website or to me email.

I posted this idea on another thread, but the thread seems to be dying. So I want to start emailing him daily and asking him. Nothing rude, nothing harsh (from me, anyway), just a simple question on why he hates the Redskins. Over and over, daily, 365 days a year. I figure if enough of us do it and flood his box, we can get an answer.

I'm sure I'll get a few :doh: and some :rolleyes: from some people, but I don't really care.

And I've made it easy. On this page you can write his address. Just bookmark it and copy and paste your message on a daily basis and hit the send button.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/peter_king/04/12/mmqbte.to/1.html

It's a long way until training camp and preseason games start, might as well have some fun to pass the time...

Archived