Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Questions for Wacky

Skins24

Glad to see you're back(well, sort of back)Wacky!

Just a few questions:

1. Why the dying post? People couldn't tell if you were serious or not

2. If it is true that that was 'Wacky Ralphs' last post, what's your new name going to be?

3. How was your vactation?

4. and finally Did you bring me anything? :D

Question for the admins:

Ya'll are awfully quiet about Wacky's Kidnapper and his thread...is there something you're not telling us?

Originally posted by rskin24

Glad to see you're back(well, sort of back)Wacky!

Just a few questions:

1. Why the dying post? People couldn't tell if you were serious or not

i'll ask him during the next feeding time. currently it's tomorrow am when the sour cream gets reallybad.

2. If it is true that that was 'Wacky Ralphs' last post, what's your new name going to be?

as long as i've got him, nothing.

3. How was your vactation?

4. and finally Did you bring me anything? :D

i'll ask him next time i see him. :)

Question for the admins:

Ya'll are awfully quiet about Wacky's Kidnapper and his thread...is there something you're not telling us?

hopefully they used their samspadeinabox skills to know i'm not ralph by now.

Originally posted by Om

Nope. You assume we'd even want to. Don't.

But feel free to keep playing.

oh really? that explains the plethroa of people telling me i'm really ralph :shootinth

if you want to know what happened to him, finish the quests. if you don't, then don't.

it's simple. . . even for a skins fan. :cheers:

Don't flatter yourself.

My response was specifically to your smartass comment about the admins -- "samspadeinabox" is what I believe you came up with; ooooooh that's funny -- trying to figure out your IP. Trust me on this ... we're not. We could care less.

As to the plethora part, this is a big community. It's June. Some folks are bored. How they fill their time is their business. If they think you're somebody you're not, and/or want to wile away some time with your masturbatory "quest" ... they can and will. And it's no Skin off anybody's @ss. If this remains unclear, perhaps simple is still a bit too advanced for you.

In reponse to your anticipated "oh yeah, then why are you still responding" riposte: because it's June. And I'm bored.

And I'm done.

Originally posted by Om

Don't flatter yourself.

My response was specifically to your smartass comment about the admins -- "samspadeinabox" is what I believe you came up with; ooooooh that's funny -- trying to figure out your IP. Trust me on this ... we're not. We could care less.

As to the plethora part, this is a big community. It's June. Some folks are bored. How they fill their time is their business. If they think you're somebody you're not, and/or want to wile away some time with your masturbatory "quest" ... they can and will. And it's no Skin off anybody's @ss. If this remains unclear, perhaps simple is still a bit too advanced for you.

In reponse to your anticipated "oh yeah, then why are you still responding" riposte: because it's June. And I'm bored.

And I'm done.

thanks. then drive through please.

Originally posted by ralphs kidnapper

i'll ask him during the next feeding time. currently it's tomorrow am when the sour cream gets reallybad.

as long as i've got him, nothing.

i'll ask him next time i see him. :)

hopefully they used their samspadeinabox skills to know i'm not ralph by now.

Ralph's kidnapper,

You are a serious f'ing a-hole. How dare you come onto this forum and ridicule my deceased brother and antagonize the fans in this forum! You don't know sh@t about Ralphie!

Fans of the forum,

This idiot is not Ralph. I'm sorry that Ralph left the forum the way he did, but that is just his personality. He talked a lot about his friends on this forum. He never got a chance to visit the forum after his last e-mail. but he got to visit a few places that he wanted to see before he left us. He asked me to post a last farewell for him on the forum after he is gone.

I've got a few more words for kidnapper. You need some serious psychiatric help! Did you just start this thread for some attention? What kind of trash makes fun of a dead person???? The moderators need to ban your @ss from this forum, punk!

Archived