Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

separation

Crash1340

Originally posted by Johnny Punani

Sounds like a possible midlife crisis and/or maybe postpartum depression

I was thinking the same thing. I've heard of cases of postpartum depression causing problems 3 or 4 years after the child was born.

Sorry to hear of the problems hitting you man. Don't give up the fight.

I got paranoid so I checked her email. I found that she has been having a romantic relationship for several weeks(at least that is how far back the emails are). because I did not know her password I had to reset it. when she got home I told her what I had done and that I was sorry for violating her privacy but that I did not know why she would not tell me. I have asked her several times if there was someone else. She has always said NO. She is now saying that this is not that type of relationship. Well his emails(Icant read the sent) have words like Love you, cant stop thinking of you, wish you were here I want to touch you. To make matters worse she has sent him pictures of our daughter. yes I know if my has has a new boyfriend then he will see our daughter...............rambling sorry I have given up the fight I am filing for divorce now.

where is my list of undrafted college free agents????? I need football bad

My wife left with one child at 11months and the other at 4yrs...

Get into the councilling if you can

Get the straight scoop if you can

Do what you can... but don't let this end up the be all end all..

I am doing Fanfreakingtastic now.. people at work say i've never been better, having to have taken care of the wife and the kids most nights due to the fibromyalgia/depression etc. etc. etc....

If it works out great.. if not...... you are the father of that child, your child... 50/50 custody with every other two days is the suggested for all children under TWO.. they cant go more than 2 days without either if at all possible.. and I end up seing them normally 4-6 days a week every week either here, going or coming back. been doing it for 2 years now without pause....

You: MT Her: TW you: FSS

Her: MT You: TW her: FSS

over and over and over ...

I hope it works out but always prepare for EVERYTHING.... Work hard at it now.. work hard at it now.. work hard at the child later if now isnt up to YOU!

Originally posted by Crash1340

I got paranoid so I checked her email. I found that she has been having a romantic relationship for several weeks(at least that is how far back the emails are). because I did not know her password I had to reset it. when she got home I told her what I had done and that I was sorry for violating her privacy but that I did not know why she would not tell me. I have asked her several times if there was someone else. She has always said NO. She is now saying that this is not that type of relationship. Well his emails(Icant read the sent) have words like Love you, cant stop thinking of you, wish you were here I want to touch you. To make matters worse she has sent him pictures of our daughter. yes I know if my has has a new boyfriend then he will see our daughter...............rambling sorry I have given up the fight I am filing for divorce now.

Dude, sorry to hear that. Being single does have its advantages though.

P.S. Send copies of the e-mail to your account and make sure she does not delete them. THey will come in mighty handy when you need evidence for court. I assume that you will fight foryour daughtor, so this will be one step towards you gaining custody. Just a heads up.

Fairfax virginia you are out of luck... If you wish to take this to the Nth degree and get nothing out of it persue it...

Best thing to do is reread my message above..

She did the same thing ... Adultery = nothing in Virginia...

I have lots of emails/cell phonecalls/pictures of the truck -

Instead I went with: Agree with anything to get her out as long as it wasnt above and beyond: Get everything RIGHT!!! Then live your life to YOUR fullest:

You being happy is the best revenge.. any revenge threatens the child and THEY KNOW... My ex remarried and my children cry 50% of the time she picks them up to go to her house.. I only offer encouragement at all times but they arent stupid.. they know..

Don't email anything to her.... Ever unless it is already worked out.

Don't say anthing to her that she doesnt already know...

Don't put yourself into a position of being the bad guy.. Be good to yourself and Think of the Child first in ALL cases, No revenge!

The child needs the mother even though she sucks... :). The children will be better off if you do what your supposed to... without revenge lol... get it?

Originally posted by Huly

I would ask the counselor why you are not includedin the sessions.

Because she is having an affair! I'm not trying to sound llike a arse- just relating it to my failed marriage.

I am being serious. Identical circumstances. My wife did the EXACT SAME THING and ACTED IN THE EXACT SAME WAY.

we talked last night after I confronted her about the emails to the other guy. She said it was nt a relationship. I asked her if she wanted a separation or if she justed wanted to end the marriage. She told me that she can not handlebeing married anymore. we agreed on a scheduled for our daughter

she gets MT

I get Wth

we switch everyother FSaSu.

She decided that she wanted the house. I hope I am not making a mistake by letting her live there. I just dont want her to not pay and ruin my good credit. She told me she wanted our daughter to grow up in that home and that it was our daughter's home. I really wanted to say then you should not have gone outside the marriage but I bit my lip. she has agreed to take all of the house bills and the bills in her name. I will take my bills and we will create two policies for insurance. the only thing I think we are sharing is daycare. once again I want to think everyone for their feedback and support. In times like this we all need friends. Thank God Redskin fans are there for me.

Today I my new day I am moving on. I probably wont post on this thread again but for chomerics I hope you dont end up where we did I would not wish this on anyone. Time to Live On.

Originally posted by Crash1340

Hey brother, I am praying for you. Sounds like you need to just concentrate on your daughter right now. I wish you luck, and Keep your head up! Football season is just 3 1/2 months away!

My first instinct said "cheating", too. She felt like a "roommate" because she was having sex with somebody else.

My advice: Don't just give her everything. If you split the payments on the house, then sell it and split the difference. Why should she get anything, she is the one cheating on you!

I know you think you are doing the best for your daughter, but that stuff really doesn't matter. It's more important for your daughter to have a home, but it doesn't matter if it's a house/apartment/condo/mansion.

I would also get a lawyer. You are dealing with a proven cheater/lier. You can't trust what she tells you about bills/custody/property/etc. You need to get everything in writing.

Man, I feel really bad for you. It's already a bad situation but don't make it worse by giving your life away.

You need to ensure you "seperate" everything...

Whether it be 50/50 or 90/10 whatever, get everything split...

Get a lawyer, just reign him/her in a bit if they get outta control.

I didnt get a lawyer but we had everything written down ahead of time on how it was going to be worked out and I split the cost of hers with her after it was all said and done "BECAUSE" it was done correctly.... It was a volunteer thing not a mandatory...

I kept the house and gave her 15k...

Virginia has a straight form that lists you income vs. hers

Medical / daycare etc. and thats about it whomever makes more pays child support...

Even with 50/50 right down the middle she gets 800.00 for the 15 days she has the kids... for now...

She will not get Alimony.. that is something the adultery can fix...

Be sane! Enjoy this day forward.. it gets tough for a while but gets much better...

She decided that she wanted the house. I hope I am not making a mistake by letting her live there. I just dont want her to not pay and ruin my good credit. She told me she wanted our daughter to grow up in that home and that it was our daughter's home.

uh, the time of her making the decisions about what's best for the family and your daughter are OVER. i'm sorry for you dilemma man. time to start thinking about what's best for you and your little one. letting her keep the house is a mistake. she is using your love for your daughter as her little trump card. your daughter isn't gonna remember that house anyway, i'd sell it NOW and preserve your credit. start listening to those little voices inside you...they are trying to protect you if you let them.

good luck and Godbless.

• 1 month later...

I wanted to send a note and let everyone know about the latest events of my pending divorce. This past weekend Yolonda and I had two major fights and some things were said in the heat of the moment. I decided after those phone calls that I wanted to have residential custody of Savannah. Yolonda and I have both spoken with the attorney and agreed that she would pay me the equity in the house on Robin, give me primary residential custody of Savannah, and pay child support in return I have agreed to an emergency divorce. What that means is as soon as we both sign the document and it is returned to the attorney they will file it the next day. I have signed the document and left it for Yolonda to sign and return to the attorney.

Yolonda told me she just wanted this to be over. I am grateful that she is allowing me to have our daughter full time. I have told her that I will not prevent her from seeing her daughter and that I wanted her to play a major role in Savannah's life. One of the fights that Yolonda and I had was in regards to me sharing information about Yolonda and what her plans are, so I am no longer going to be doing that. She has asked that I tell people who want to know what she is doing to call her.

I do agree with her in the aspect that we are now officially divorced and what she does is none of my business and I should not be sharing that information with others. I have appreciated the love and support I have received from all of you and will continue to lean on you now and in the future.

Take care of yourselves

Love

Brian and Savannah

Archived