Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy....movie

Destino

I'm really looking forward to it. I'm a huge fan of British wit and I'm interested to see how a crafted book of this variety will translate to the screen. I'm hoping for relatively little CGI, and a substantial sense of humor when creating the characters.

This is one of the rare books that I enjoyed that I'm not looking forward to seeing in movie form. I just don't envision a way in which a movie can adequately capture the genius of the book, and I frankly don't want my mind clouded with the images the movie will inevitably put in there. I'm just going to reread the "trilogy".

Otherwise, my answer is, "42". ;)

Originally posted by redman

This is one of the rare books that I enjoyed that I'm not looking forward to seeing in movie form. I just don't envision a way in which a movie can adequately capture the genius of the book, and I frankly don't want my mind clouded with the images the movie will inevitably put in there. I'm just going to reread the "trilogy".

Otherwise, my answer is, "42". ;)

I can definitely see that. The delivery of the lines in the books is so good and I've already formed my concept of what these characters looks like.

I don't want my vision to be tainted either, but I doubt I'll be able to avoid seeing the movie if only to juxtapose it with the books.

Archived