Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

week 9 shall be called

PortisSkins26

harass and tell every mother f er u see in green to get the hell out of our stadium. that is any guy wearin green that is standing up and yellin and thinkin he owns the stadium. last year was pathetic and should never happen again. dont let anyone u know sell those tickets or put them on ebay they just end up in the wrong hands. iam sick and tired of people comin into our building and thinkin they will have a field day with us.

f the eagles and their fans

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

i know people are gonna whine and yell at me for this post becuase it is moronic, stupid, etc but bottom line u guys are the ones complaining about it so do something about it. what do u think happens to our skins fans that go up into philly? we need to be returning the favor to their low life pieces of trash from the city that manages to f up every single year.

Ummmm okay. While the .... energy is appreciated, week 9 is bit of a ways down the road. Perhaps it may be a bit early for a rallying cry. Pace yourself. Still have the draft, camp, preseason, 8 weeks, and plenty of chances to abuse Westbrook before that game. :)

Remember when Caps owner Ted Leonsis screwed Penguin fans during the playoffs? He set up his online ticket purchasing system to reject any order for tickets that came from a Pittsburgh area zip code. He did his damndest to keep 'em out of MCI!

:cheers:

There's got to be some strategy for denying tickets to Philly fans. Every conscientious 'Skins season ticket holder should eat their ticket before selling it to a Philly fan.

Thats becuase of the names chocolate, that attract people to the games early on, but I think that artificial draw ends quickly

People mistakingly think that large popularirty is really there, and that it will be magnified if some day the team won, and that its impressive that given the current state, the ammount of people there. But I think it has more to do with the stars, rather then the team.

Originally posted by TenaciousB15

Thats becuase of the names chocolate, that attract people to the games early on, but I think that artificial draw ends quickly

People mistakingly think that large popularirty is really there, and that it will be magnified if some day the team won, and that its impressive that given the current state, the ammount of people there. But I think it has more to do with the stars, rather then the team.

Get a clue

We did just set another attendance record for like the fifth year straight. WE HAVEN'T BEEN TO THE PLAYOFFS IN FIVE YEARS, name another fan base that is as loyal as that. Oh, and another 100,000+ sitting on the waiting list.

When 20,000 don't show up

a. we still seat in excess of 70,000 (linc doesn't seat this)

b. the last eagles game, check the attendance (83,000+), I'll say they were 10-15,000 eagles fans there. That would leave 73,000-68,000 skins fans showing up (does the linc seat that)

Just imagine if the place was packed for every game, we know all the general admission is sold out since 66 (what fan base can state that)

We've been to the playoffs once since in the last 10+years.

Originally posted by TenaciousB15

:doh:

You are such a jack@$$. The Redskins are the most profitable sports orginazation in the world :doh: And we haven't even been in the playoffs in five years. Please :shutup:

Originally posted by rdsknbill

Hey Chock-full-o-nuts,

It was security that used the pepper spray, because your low life ilk couldn't behave in our stadium.

Okay, first its whomp the eagles fans-- when I bring up that they whomped us in our own stadium they are low life ilk. This is pathetic. Why don't skins fans show some backbone and stay a whole game instead of worrying so much about getting their cars out of the parking lot in a timely fashion?!?! You gonna argue that the fans didn't give up on 1 touchdown games last year? Are you kidding me???? The only thing that our fan base has shown is that they got deep pockets.

I can understand the frustration with our chump neighbors to the north invading our territory. I went to the Eagles Monday Nighter two years ago. I believe that was the infamous Steve "He looks like a cartoon character" Spurrier lip trick as well as the Pepper Spray game. Yeah, we got whooped. But I saw this chump wearing a Dawkins jersey yelling all sorts of trash while holding two beers in the tunnels. I bumped him, hard, and he dropped both beers. Fourteen bucks, down the drain. HAHA. It was the highlight of my night.

Originally posted by ChocolateCitySkin

Okay, first its whomp the eagles fans-- when I bring up that they whomped us in our own stadium they are low life ilk. This is pathetic. Why don't skins fans show some backbone and stay a whole game instead of worrying so much about getting their cars out of the parking lot in a timely fashion?!?! You gonna argue that the fans didn't give up on 1 touchdown games last year? Are you kidding me???? The only thing that our fan base has shown is that they got deep pockets.

It is true that there are alot of tix that are taken up by corporate muckidy-mucks, and alot of those tickets are given to people who really aren't football fans in general, and want to get out before the traffic jam.

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT, lump me or others on this site in with those attendees. I call them attendees because they're not really football fans. They're a bunch of corporate @ss kissers.

Personally, I stay at the games until the bitter end. Most times when you see the club section on the empty side, it's because most have fallen back to the Humidor, or the Monsterous Hooters that is inside our beautiful stadium.

It's ok to come down and be a fan. There is absolutley nothing wrong with being a fan.

Unfortunately the Eagles fans (and I don't mean all of them. Hell there are plenty of them up here) that are guests in our stadium don't behave themselves and fights break out.

These are the people that take pride in acting like ignorant boobs, and throwing stuff at opposing fans at the Linc. I believe it was worse in the Vet, but it still holds true no matter how you slice it or spin it.

Lesson over

:noflame:

Originally posted by TK-IV II I

You know what?

It's waaaaaaay to early for this type of thread to be going.

I'm not sure there is ever a good time for a thread like this. Sometimes reads like a Philly board.

I live outside of philly and I have gone to the vet and go to the linc every year to watch the eagles/skins game. Every year the person I go with is an eagles fan and they usually say to me...don't wear your skins gear your going to get your ass kicked...to that I always say well see...I am a pretty big guy and what I always notice is that the eagles fans tend to pick on the older...smaller..or the quieter skins fans last year I had an instance where I was in the bathroom packed with eagles fans and they were all picking on some old man.. so I walked over to this man and said to these guys "I am standing right over there with skins gear on and you haven't said anything to me but to this old man your ripping him so if you have a problem with him you have a problem with me" not one person said another word to either of us. The so called fans like to pick on the people they feel are weaker.... That place is a joke the fans are jokes...I remember the monday night game a few years ago against SF they were dumping beer on a man and his kid I think the kid was 10 years old because the kid had a SF jacket on...Its one thing to yell at some one who is rooting for the other team...but the eagles fans tend to take it a little too far... I have a 6 year old son I wouldn't take him to that stadium for anything...Ive been to the stadium on countless occassions not just skins games and always root for the other team just to spite those assholes they are by far the worst fans

PS never been down to fedex field anyone got an extra ticket

Archived