Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did Jansen Need the Skins to Update his Injury?

DCMONEY

I'm getting sick of these guys sigining contracts and blaming everyone else on their problems. Lavar is my boy but damn he sounds like a whining baby. They didn't talk about my knee. Wah Wah. Did the Skins baby sit Jansen while he was on rehab? I mentioned in another thread that I really think Lavar wants out and is saying all this other bull to get out of his contract. also this is the reason that Coles shoulda been made an example of bu making him sit. That would send a message to other players who think they're gonna pull this hold your breath spoiled BS.

Hell yeah....when he makes that hit - I'll scream my fool head off....b/c it is on behalf of and for the team. In the back of my mind I'll continue to think he's an immature attention starved wreck.

In the same vein of Jansen......you hear much from Barrow about last season.....how about Bowen.........?

Originally posted by Warhead36

So quick you are all to hate on Lavar.

I can't wait until he gets that first crushing hit of the season. Everyone will be back on his nuts.

So quick are you to apologize for LaVar.

I can't wait until...

He shuts his mouth and shows a little maturity for the first time in his life. He's been crying like a baby for just about every coach he's ever played for.

He goes out on the field and makes plays to prove that he's worth at least half of his contract.

He reaches double-digit sacks for a season more than once in his career.

He at least begins to remind me of the next Carl Banks, since he's no Lawrence Taylor. At this point, I'd even settle for the next Pepper Johnson.

I can't wait until he gets that first crushing hit of the season. Everyone will be back on his nuts.

History says if you don't play nice with Coach Gibbs, you are gone.

He's gonna clean house until he has guys here who want to be here.

LaVar has to remember that he sat out last year...and the team was #2 in defense.

Trade him for Abraham...another less than perfect player, but he doesn't cry half as much.

Originally posted by hercules

So quick are you to apologize for LaVar.

I can't wait until...

He shuts his mouth and shows a little maturity for the first time in his life. He's been crying like a baby for just about every coach he's ever played for.

He goes out on the field and makes plays to prove that he's worth at least half of his contract.

He reaches double-digit sacks for a season more than once in his career.

He at least begins to remind me of the next Carl Banks, since he's no Lawrence Taylor. At this point, I'd even settle for the next Pepper Johnson.

How can you expect him to reach double digit sacks. He has never played the weak side. Maybe he would have had 10 last year if he didn't get hurt. He is frustrated like all of us are with the way things have played out. He mouthed off and was out of place but please stop judging his career.

That assumes we were on his nuts in the first place. Lavar ain't sh!t, he hasn't done anything special in the NFL and if he is willing to give his signing bonus back, I'd love the team to use that cap space somewhere else

Originally posted by Tae Bo

That assumes we were on his nuts in the first place. Lavar ain't sh!t, he hasn't done anything special in the NFL and if he is willing to give his signing bonus back, I'd love the team to use that cap space somewhere else

:rolleyes: Crack does terrible things to the brain. :doh:

Originally posted by tr1

History says if you don't play nice with Coach Gibbs, you are gone.

He's gonna clean house until he has guys here who want to be here.

LaVar has to remember that he sat out last year...and the team was #2 in defense.

Trade him for Abraham...another less than perfect player, but he doesn't cry half as much.

LaVar knows he sat out last year, it's everyone else that seems to have forgotten. At least, everyone who thinks trading him is a good idea. :doh: You people need to learn the value of patience. I can't wait for the season to start again so that he can shut all ya'll naysayers the ef up.

Originally posted by Tae Bo

LaVar hasn't done sh## huh? Well by that criteria what has Jansen done? How about Ramsey? Name me one person on this roster that has been as accomplished as LaVar Arrington.

LaVar bashers really need to stop. You really are embarrassing yourselves.

Originally posted by Park City Skins

I am such a sucker. I clicked on this hoping there was a question dealing in comparisons and maybe even a discussion about Jansen. Something different. Ooops.

OK, lets compare the two situations. Rock blows out his achilles. A very serious injury, one that could end a career for some depending on age or pos played. He does what the team advises, supports his teammates, and quietly works through a tough time in his career. He went through the frustration of watching his team play without him. He made all the meetings, watched the film, and worked closely with the coaches to keep on top of things. A class act to say the least. He knew the hand he was dealt, and went with it knowing ****in would get him nowhere. No need for press, just hard work.

LA has a much less serious injury, but complications arise. Throughout the entire time, you get regular reports on his status, and little quotes from LA on how it's killing him not to play. How he want to support his teammates, and be part of the team. Now, having yet another set back, he publicly blames the coaching staff for rushing his recovery. This is his way of keeping himself in the limelite. He needs to be the biggest news story when ever he can. While I don't doubt he's worked his butt of rehabbing his knee, he has to let the world know it.

To me, Jansens actions speak volumes more then Arringtons words. Injured players often get interviewed when asked by the media, but Arrington goes looking for the reporters to constantly place blame everywhere but on himself. It shows a level of inmaturity I would expect from a middle school kid, whereas Jansen has been a rock throughout his entire ordeal.

:2cents:

:cheers:

Originally posted by scruffylookin

LaVar hasn't done sh## huh? Well by that criteria what has Jansen done? How about Ramsey? Name me one person on this roster that has been as accomplished as LaVar Arrington.

LaVar bashers really need to stop. You really are embarrassing yourselves.

Marcus Washington, in one season with the Redskins, has done more than Lavar has done in 5.

Archived