Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Visitors to FedEx Field

GangstaSkinz

If I'm not mistaken - they usually go to Redskin's park as you said in the body of your post. This is located in Ashburn, VA. Makes me wonder if they do tour, like in the title of your post, Fed Ex Field.

I'd think the visitees would want to see both.....but they are a bit of a hike from one to the other......45 miles or at least an hour and a half one way.

Originally posted by Grumpy Vet

If I'm not mistaken - they usually go to Redskin's park as you said in the body of your post. This is located in Ashburn, VA. Makes me wonder if they do tour, like in the title of your post, Fed Ex Field.

I'd think the visitees would want to see both.....but they are a bit of a hike from one to the other......45 miles or at least an hour and a half one way.

They probably use Snyder's helicopter if they are going for the hard sell.

Adam "Pac-Man" Jones, Carlos Rogers, Mark Clayton, and Mike Williams all visited recently.

The Skins had a local college workout on April 1st that Shawne Merriman and Ronald Bartell went to, but did not participate. Go here to see who came:

http://www.redskins.com/news/draftCentralDetail.jsp?id=6286

It's a big list, but it's mostly unknowns.

Antrel Rolle is supposed to be coming Thursday, and Troy Williamson is supposed to be coming Friday.

Archived