Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Views on the "Mosh" song by Eminem

Whatchamacallit23

For those of you out there that like Eminem...like me :D I have to ask...What do you think of his 4th single off of Encore called "Mosh"? Do YOU agree or disagree with what he's expressing and why?

VH1 did a documentary on Eminem's Encore cd last night. He stated that he wanted this single to come out before the election. Would this have made you think twice?

I have to agree with Eminem with "No more blood for oil"!!!

:2cents:

Originally posted by Coles#1Baby

For those of you out there that like Eminem...like me :D I have to ask...What do you think of his 4th single off of Encore called "Mosh"? Do YOU agree or disagree with what he's expressing and why?

VH1 did a documentary on Eminem's Encore cd last night. He stated that he wanted this single to come out before the election. Would this have made you think twice?

Don't know...haven't heard it yet. :D Knowing Eminem, I'm sure whatever it was he said, his intentions were to piss alot of people off.

I don't like MM or his music, and i especially didn't like his BS attempt at trying to write lyrics about something other than killing his mom or his wife or himself or other stupid crap. MM was taking advantage of the political climate to try an make a hit single. At that time a lot of artists were making anti-government songs, he was just copying better artists.

Originally posted by Liberty

I don't like MM or his music, and i especially didn't like his BS attempt at trying to write lyrics about something other than killing his mom or his wife or himself or other stupid crap. MM was taking advantage of the political climate to try an make a hit single. At that time a lot of artists were making anti-government songs, he was just copying better artists.

Eminem wasn't the only one doing it. There are literally hundreds of bands &/or artists that joined together against Bush. Eminem (not very surprisingly) was one of them.

Personally, I'm a little tired of these bands or artists speaking out against Bush & using old Kerry lies in order to sell more records to democratic sheep. But that's just my opinion. ;)

Originally posted by DUSTINMFOX

Eminem's act has gown tired IMO. He was and never will be anything more than a punchline rapper.

I don't, I only grow weary of artists getting political. Of course, I'm only tired of it when I disagree with them, but hey...:laugh:

Originally posted by CowboyzSuckAzz

Personally, I'm a little tired of these bands or artists speaking out against Bush & using old Kerry lies in order to sell more records to democratic sheep. But that's just my opinion. ;)

A lot of rock and punk bands who spoke their word about the current administration weren't necessarily pro-democrat/kerry.

Originally posted by burritopunk

A lot of rock and punk bands who spoke their word about the current administration weren't necessarily pro-democrat/kerry.

I know, they are just anti-Bush. I guess as a Bush fan, I should be thankful that there were not enough anti-Bush supporters to vote him out. At least, there weren't enough "of age" supporters.

Originally posted by Coles#1Baby

hahahaah...sorry but that argument holds no water anymore. lets see high gas prices and rising? but it was for oil right?....

lol, after paying for gas im kind of wishing we did go there for oil:laugh:

Originally posted by footballhenry

hahahaah...sorry but that argument holds no water anymore. lets see high gas prices and rising? but it was for oil right?....

lol, after paying for gas im kind of wishing we did go there for oil:laugh:

It wasn't about using the oil for ourselves, but getting our companies into the manufacture and processing of oil.

Just an FYI, but YOUR argument holds no water. Iraq is not producing oil at the rate it was before the start of the war. Besides, do you actually think Bush cares about the cost of oil to Americans? Look at what the oil companies are making for profits, the best ever. Do you think Bush is about to do something about this? If you do, you are more naieve then I thought.

Originally posted by Spaceman Spiff

I don't like artists getting political either...

I think eminem hates bush 'cause he's conservative and doesn't like eminem, rap, etc...i highly doubt eminem cares about "war for oil"

Agreed. He probably just found a popular topic to b!tch about & went with it knowing alot of people would agree with him. Then gain, who knows. Eminem isn't exactly known for his need to get along with people. :laugh:

This song and video was pushed a lot prior to the election in November.

This was just Em Trying to make a buck off of the political climate. You know this guy doesn't know :pooh: about the issues.

I agree that MM's act is a tired one. I think he's clearly on the downside of his career. He played up the white rapper angle and got burn on radio stations that normally wouldn't touch rap, but now he's being outsold by one of his proteges (50 cent).

Archived