Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ask a Tribesman

Henry

Originally posted by Henry

Ooookay. Since my Jewishness has been outed in the 'Ask a Mod' thread, have at it. Just remember I'll probably ban you if you ask a question. :)

Don't be so hard on yourself, Henry. You're not a Jew.

(hopes someone knows that reference)

Originally posted by GrapeApe

Natalie Portman or Fran Drescher? Ah damn, I can't think of hot jewish women right now.

Rosanna and Patricia Arquette, Ellen Barkin, Barbi Benton, Ellizabeth Berkley, Yasmin Bleeth, Lisa Bonet, Brooke Burke, Amanda Bynes, Kate Capshaw, Phoebe Cates, Jamie Lee Curtis, Carrie Fisher, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Jami Gertz, Goldie Hawn, Kate Hudsen, Amy Irving, Carol Kane, Tawny Kitaen, Lisa Kudrow, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Cindy Margolis, Debra Messing, Marilyn Monroe (she converted), Gwenneth Paltrow, Sarah Jessica Parker, Amanda Peet, Ms. Portman, Leah Remini, Mimi Rogers, Winona Ryder, Katey Sagal, Kyra Sedgewick, Ally Sheedy, Alicia Silverstone, Ione Skye, Jaclyn Smith, Marla Sokoloff, Rachel Weisz, and Debra Winger

are all at least half Jewish.

... not that I keep track of these things or anything. :)

Originally posted by Henry

Rosanna and Patricia Arquette, Ellen Barkin, Barbi Benton, Ellizabeth Berkley, Yasmin Bleeth, Lisa Bonet, Brooke Burke, Amanda Bynes, Kate Capshaw, Phoebe Cates, Jamie Lee Curtis, Carrie Fisher, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Jami Gertz, Goldie Hawn, Kate Hudsen, Amy Irving, Carol Kane, Tawny Kitaen, Lisa Kudrow, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Cindy Margolis, Debra Messing, Marilyn Monroe (she converted), Gwenneth Paltrow, Sarah Jessica Parker, Amanda Peet, Ms. Portman, Leah Remini, Mimi Rogers, Winona Ryder, Katey Sagal, Kyra Sedgewick, Ally Sheedy, Alicia Silverstone, Ione Skye, Jaclyn Smith, Marla Sokoloff, Rachel Weisz, and Debra Winger

are all at least half Jewish.

Did you make that list in advance?

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
And exactly how much fun would that be? anyone could do that. :silly:

btw, what's up with iheart? did he retire for modulating?

You're one of my fave bros to needle. :D

Sol mainly went on to other adventures, but he still makes a rare appearance, and lately has been around a little. :)

All ex's are alive and well and pursuing interests of choice both old and new. And, no doubt, necessities as demanded.

You're one of my fave bros to needle. :D

Sol mainly went on to other adventures, but he still makes a rare appearance, and lately has been around a little. :)

All ex's are alive and well and pursuing interests of choice both old and new. And, no doubt, necessities as demanded.

yea no kidding, I haven't seen Pete since before the holidays, Shocked to see Art the other day. I've have the feeling that more Mods will be drafted into service soon. Time for another "who will the next...be"

Archived