Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy anniversary to me

Henry

Today marks the one year anniversary of my promotion to moderator here on Extremeskins. While I know I don't always agree with everyone here on everything, let me take a brief moment to say it's truly been an honor and a priviledge to work with the best fans on the best football board on the planet.

We moderators may steer the ship but you all make it go, and it's been going like a bat out of hell this past year. Not too shabby for fans of a team that's gone 11-21 over the past two seasons.

So thanks to you all for making this place so much fun to work for, and I'm looking forward to many more years of it.

Hail to the Redskins! :helmet:

I can't believe I forgot to mention how much I've enjoyeed working with Om, the sage, Art, the driver, Die Hard and Blade, the heart and soul, Tarhog, my partner in crime, and most recently TK, who's really hit the ground running.

I tip my Extremeskins cap to the lot of ya, you crazy bastiges. It's been a great year hanging with you all.

Henry may be the most modest guy I've ever met. I've tried to tell him over the years how much I admire his clarity of thought and expression, and how those quailties serve him---and by extension the rest of us---so very well in this community. Guy's never believed me, or at least admitted to.

So let me embarrass him yet again:

Thanks for being part of this thing, Henry. I still hope to learn to someday say in 100 words what you always seem able to express in 10.

You concisely eloquent bastige.

Congratulations Henry. Coincidentally, I've been posting on this board for about a year now, so I've really only known you as a mod. You're a good one.

PS

-Om, they pushed you into the front office, eh? Gotta wear a suit instead of the coaches uniform?:)

Originally posted by Monte51Coleman

Thank you Henry. I, for one, appreciate the way you moderate without drawing attention to yourself. Here's to many more.

These veiled insults at Tarhog do not go unnoticed you know :).

Originally posted by Henry

I thought Monte was being sarcastic considering it was in a thread I started about myself. :)

I think Illone and I were joking too. He was CLEARLY talking about Die Hard anyway.

Originally posted by Die Hard

Art, SOMEBODY has to be the bad guy :)

I'm like Bill Parcells.... old skool. Dog's got some bark and some bite. But the track record is there :)

You forgot the part about inspiring through fear. :)

And Henry, congrats. When we come to a decision on a staff member.. we don't look back. We know it's the right one... as we perform a heavy investigative background check.

The concept of each new hire is... how many good people does it take to balance Die Hard out :)

Originally posted by Die Hard

The concept of each new hire is... how many good people does it take to balance Die Hard out :)

So, you are saying the next hire will be 3 guys or 1 blonde, right?

:laugh:

;)

Blondie

Archived