Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This Is No April Fools Joke(guaranteed)

rayprils

Originally posted by Kevin B.

Alright, I'll play...

$100 that we make the playoffs.

CLARIFICATION: If we don't make the playoffs I'll pay $100 to ES. (I can't root against it!?)

If I lose I want to change my username again!

I have edited my post to CLARIFY that I am not betting both ways. My bet is simple, if WE DO NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS I pay $100.

Somebody confused me and put me in both ways, again I am only paying if we DO NOT make the playoffs.

Nice job on the rest of this!

:cheers: :cheers:

I admire all you fans that have stepped up and put your faith in our team. I also have respect for the other teams that have also got involved in this thread. Much respect to all!!!!

Now I know there's more fans out there and I know you can afford 50 bucks so, show your faith in our team (that's if you believe). You'll spend this amount just watching one game next season. C'mon???? My vision is to see every fan involved in this thread. Step up....

Originally posted by Beaudry

So are we betting for or against the Redskins? I don't get it, I think I'll just buy a hat or something.

It depends on your perception. I am putting up $250 if the Skins don't make the playoffs, meaning to me that I am so confident that the skins will make the playoffs that I am willing to give up $250 if they don't.

Others perceive the situation as why should you give money if they don't make the playoffs, they probably perceive the situation that they will be so happy when the skins finally make the playoffs that they are willing to donate to the site. I am donating $500 when the skins win the next Superbowl based on this thought process.

Either way, the site is guaranteed a large donation without having solicited it and we can show them some love for building and maintaining such a great site.

Ok Huly is in!

I will pay $100.00 if the skins do not make the playoffs. Consider this We are depressed money!

If they do make the playoffs I will be paying a butt load more as I will be sending Pez to every game to root for our boys!

Also just an early reminder next year off season we will have another get together fundraiser for this AWESOME board!

Originally posted by Beaudry

Ok, why does the black extremeskins hat have a white button on it? That's just weird.

Out of curiosity, before this thread what has been the largest $$ donation to ExtremeSkins that wasn't from the owners?

Not sure, but I believe that both rayprils and EagleSteve have donated $500 at a single time.

Originally posted by Huly

Ok $20 if they do make the play offs!

Thanks Huly! :)

Originally posted by Heavy Jumbo

Just curious, how much does it cost to run this site for 1 year?

Just the fan to blow away all the BS has to cost a thousand dollars!

I'm pretty sure that the site is charged per use for each smilie. :cheers::rolleyes:;) :cool: :mad: :D:(:) :laugh: :doh:

Originally posted by SoCalSkins

It depends on your perception. I am putting up $250 if the Skins don't make the playoffs, meaning to me that I am so confident that the skins will make the playoffs that I am willing to give up $250 if they don't.

Others perceive the situation as why should you give money if they don't make the playoffs, they probably perceive the situation that they will be so happy when the skins finally make the playoffs that they are willing to donate to the site. I am donating $500 when the skins win the next Superbowl based on this thought process.

Either way, the site is guaranteed a large donation without having solicited it and we can show them some love for building and maintaining such a great site.

Agreed. No matter what happens, we need to show some love to this site. What better to include some bets as donation for a good cause. If you're going to lose money to your bookie, why not give it to Extremeskins?? I still can't believe we haven't gotten more people participating on this thread. C'mon people. $5,$10 or etc.

Simple...

with over 29k members and all we get is 51 bets. unbelievable!!!

All these fans here and where is the loyalty?? donate a dollar and make your prediction. It's fun to show your faith this season and consider it a good cause. This site is the best and why not have around for life with our support. Can I get one dollar bets please??? make your predictions?? I noticed SoCalSkins made a good prediction regarding PR throwing for 3 thousand yards. what's your creative pick??? let's hear the dollar players...

Archived