Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This Is No April Fools Joke(guaranteed)

rayprils

How do you donate money to the site?

There's no need to donate money to the site. Site expenses are covered.

However, if you are so inclined... there are 2 good options on the table.

(1) My youth football team with details listed above.

(2) You can donate to Huly and Pez who run the unofficial ExtremeSkins tailgate at every home game (every game last year). It's an awesome tailgate... and it's getting bigger and bigger... and they pay for expenses completely out of pocket. If you want to get that route... I'd suggest you PM Huly or pez.

So what's gonna happen with all this money?

Depends. People are going to be present options.... and then the people will have the option of choosing where their money goes... or they'll be absolved of their debt - since the original terms of the bets (the money going to ExtremeSkins) have changed with the merger of ExtremeSkins and the Redskins.

That's why I've offered my previous alternative.

Westbrook36,

Thank you. I guess we'll take your money. By the way, can you get your eagle fans to put up money if we make the playoffs?? This thread could be a hedge for us if we can get the haters to put up money if we make the playoffs. So, when we do, we can take their money and save our money for super bowl. Oh, Yes...

Let's try to get the cowpuke fans in this thread and take their money also. LOL

a better idea may be to take donations so that danny boy can field a team.

Alright, I guarantee that we will make the playoffs this year and If I lose, I'll donate the 500 to Extremeskins. Anyone want in on this deal??? I believe in my team and I'll put up my own money on this.

Let's put up your donation if we don't make the playoffs. Just look at this as a good cause for our great site. I've met good people from this site and on top off it, I got a good friend out this site. We hang out practically every week. What better yet to have a friend that also a skins fan. You can't beat that.

So, put up your money. Who's in???

Hold on a second...let me get my magic 8 ball. How can you guarantee this? Go to vegas and place the bet. I love the skins, but.... I do like your optimism though. I do hope they go.

Hold on a second...let me get my magic 8 ball. How can you guarantee this? Go to vegas and place the bet. I love the skins, but.... I do like your optimism though. I do hope they go.

Hey, Johnny Come Lately, check the time & date stamp on that post you quoted.:)

This thread was started April 1, 2005.

We're just making sure everyone remembers to pay up :kungfu:

*EDIT*

What TK said too. :)

Hey, Johnny Come Lately, check the time & date stamp on that post you quoted.:)

Hey, old fossel, my bad...man, this thread must have been dug up from Mesopotamia and revitalized....no disrespect intended.

Why the bitterness? Isn't the point of this board to have skins fans post their ideas? Is it OK for me to play in the sandbox too?

3. If Patrick Ramsey does not throw for 3000 yards, SoCalSkins donates $50[THIS IS PAID]

4. If LaVar Arrington has fewer than 10 sacks, SoCalSkins donates $25[THIS IS PAID]

5. If the Skins don't draft Mike Williams, SoCalSkins donates $25 [THIS IS PAID]

6. If the Skins draft any more UCLA players, SoCalSkins donates an additional $20. [THIS IS PAID]

SoCalSkins has the worst crystal ball in history. :doh1:

Way to pay up though.

SoCalSkins has the worst crystal ball in history. :doh1:

Way to pay up though.

A lot of people stepped up... of course, we've got some great people on the site too. And they've been very generous and supportive over the years. Cheers.

I think the best way to donate the money (though I didn't get in on the bet) would be to give it up to the kids on Die Hard's team. What better way for a bunch of footbball fans to spend their money they bet on a football team, than to help kids trying to have fun playing the sport we love?

Hell, you never know, we may get the next Baugh or Jurgenson or Green from his team in the future.

i think the only way we make the playoffs is if our offense can score at least 38 points a game, 1st one on defense who should ofm gone whould of been walt harris. i dont care who likes him, he plain and simple cant cover any reciever and if hes a core redskin, then our D will be close to last this up coming season.

i think the only way we make the playoffs is if our offense can score at least 38 points a game, 1st one on defense who should ofm gone whould of been walt harris. i dont care who likes him, he plain and simple cant cover any reciever and if hes a core redskin, then our D will be close to last this up coming season.

This is the 3rd thread that i've seen you state that the skins defense is gonna be bad next year. I'd like to know how you're making these assumptions

Whats the point of donating money to Extremeskins. Why dont you put your money to good use by donating to a charity or the Darrell Green Foundation. It seems pretty stupid to give money to an entity that is owned by the Washington Redskins the richest franchise in the league.

Also why is this thread in the stadium

Whats the point of donating money to Extremeskins. Why dont you put your money to good use by donating to a charity or the Darrell Green Foundation. It seems pretty stupid to give money to an entity that is owned by the Washington Redskins the richest franchise in the league.

deskins, if you would peruse this thread you would understand completely.

No one is donating to extremeskins anymore. People have the option of voiding their donations or donating to other charities.

Please check the rules and read before posting.

If you'd like to trade calling something stupid for feeling a little stupid ;) ...go back a few pages in the thread and start reading.

Especially when you're new, it's a good idea to do that with any thread you're going to post in; don't just jump in at the beggining or the end, read through it a bit if you want to have a decent idea of what's going on. :cheers:

If you'd like to trade calling something stupid for feeling a little stupid ;) ...go back a few pages in the thread and start reading.

Especially when you're new, it's a good idea to do that with any thread you're going to post in; don't just jump in at the beggining or the end, read through it a bit if you want to have a decent idea of what's going on. :cheers:

:applause: Tell em like it is brotha, dayum if i come here to put up with idiots smart remarks when they dont even read the main thread itself, and many are from people with over 1000 threads themselves. :doh:

Archived