Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Caution: Liberal crap at work.

Spaceman Spiff

Originally posted by chomerics

Bear, nowhere does the thread say they are teaching sex to a 6 year old. You are just trying to sway the discussion by ASSUMING they are, because it benefits your position.

If the thread was about teaching gay sex to 6 year olds, I think everyone would be against it, me included, but this thread was about a gay pride day, which in my eyes is about teaching tolerance.

This is a good thing, unless of course, you are against tolerance and acceptance.

Here we go again. They want to have gay pride day at a school that includes 4 and 5 year olds. If anyone is trying to sway the discussion to their own benefit it is you. Teaching preteens gay pride makes about as much sense as teaching them how to drive a mororcycle. Most of them never will and at that age they aren't going to understand anyway.

Its bad enough that the gays feel the need to celebrate them being gay much less them hoping to bring every kid in the country into the celebration.

Originally posted by chomerics

Ohhhh, Kalm down you Klinton basher

YOU SPELLED CLINTON WITH A "K"!!!!!!

I'm telling!

If you can do it, why can't I?

This is horrible.

This cannot be allowed to stand, as it is the road to anarchy.

Soon enough, dogs and cats will be living together

Mass Hysteria!

Seems most of the people that are mad about this, have the idea that sex (gay sex particularly) will be talked about around the kids.

I dont know gay pride isnt a big thing around here. But I dont think sex (as in sexual relations) is talked about during gay pride events.

If it does have anything to do with elementary school, which Im thinking this article is false or mistaken. Then I bet its for the teachers, the kids wouldnt even know anything about it.

Just a hunch but Im betting most of the people getting outraged or angry about this are from the mid south or south east.

Originally posted by Spaceman Spiff

haha, this is happening at a well known, private instititution. morons.

1. Don't use Insti 'ti' tution in a sentence with morons... It just looks stupid.

2. Don't troll with such a weak attempt at trying to set people up. Notice that 99% of the people are talking about the day and the teaching not the public schools in general. Try reading your own thread. Ohhh that's right you were just Trolling and had no point.

man it would be nice if you were clowned spacemanspiffy...

Originally posted by Thiebear

1. Don't use Insti 'ti' tution in a sentence with morons... It just looks stupid.

2. Don't troll with such a weak attempt at trying to set people up. Notice that 99% of the people are talking about the day and the teaching not the public schools in general. Try reading your own thread. Ohhh that's right you were just Trolling and had no point.

man it would be nice if you were clowned spacemanspiffy...

Oh big whup, I misspelled something. Were you trying to insult me? Is that the best you could do?

And I wasn't trolling. I talked to the faculty member yesterday, she confirmed everything. Just cause I posted a topic you might not agree with doesn't mean you have to get pissy. I've never been on a board before where trolling automatically equals posting something that someone doesn't agree with. Relax man.

Also, I haven't been around here long, but I have figured out, those with more posts think they have some type of seniority or something like that. I'm not scared of your big LaVar avatar.

:laugh:

Oh big whup, I misspelled something. Were you trying to insult me? Is that the best you could do?

And I wasn't trolling. I talked to the faculty member yesterday, she confirmed everything. Just cause I posted a topic you might not agree with doesn't mean you have to get pissy. I've never been on a board before where trolling automatically equals posting something that someone doesn't agree with. Relax man.

Also, I haven't been around here long, but I have figured out, those with more posts think they have some type of seniority or something like that. I'm not scared of your big LaVar avatar.

:laugh:

No i just point out that you screw up when you try to insult.

That is what you did right? Try and call people Morons when they fell for your "I won't mention the school and see who says Public?"

Again, Which school are you talking about "red herring spiff"?

You keep weaving but eventually your going to have to give up a "LINK" or a "NAME"......

And to be perfectly clear.. I AGREED with you moron.

Is it me or do Elementary school kids below 5th grade need a Gay pride day? Or anything sexually related in the first place?

For gods sake read your thread and post information on what your talking about. And yes, that comes from experience and reading the rules...

No, I was calling the teachers morons. Why would I call anyone a moron here?

And I'm talking about GDS. There, happy?

quote:

Originally posted by Sarge

I'm SOOOO glad my kid doesn't go to PUBLIK SCKOOL

Spaceman Spiff

haha, this is happening at a well known, private instititution. morons.

That looks like a direct remark about an actual member to me!

I didnt realize you were calling private school teachers morons in that statement... my fault... :rolleyes:

o.k. nevermind so Georgetown Day School is having a "Gay Pride Day" walk with others? And a faculty member told you this even though their Diversity Training Division doesn't have anything?

Monday

May 16, 2005 Staff of Color Retreat

9:00 AM

Were they talking about:

May 27-30, 2005

Washington DC Black Pride

Black Lesbian & Gay Pride Day, Inc.

or just a regular Gay Pride Day of their own ...

Come on man if your going to get technical the least you can do is give us some real information instead of a generic thread on a generic day the nobody seems to be talking about

Originally posted by Thiebear

??? what ???

o.k. nevermind so Georgetown Day School is having a "Gay Pride Day" walk with others? And a faculty member told you this even though their Diversity Training Division doesn't have anything?

Were they talking about:

May 27-30, 2005

Washington DC Black Pride

Black Lesbian & Gay Pride Day, Inc.

or just a regular Gay Pride Day of their own ...

Come on man if your going to get technical the least you can do is give us some real information instead of a generic thread on a generic day the nobody seems to be talking about...

Dude, you went to their website? You're pretty pressed.

Look, I don't have to make something up to start a thread on extremeskins. I don't have that amount of time and I'm not that original. I'm not one of these donkeys who likes to start stupid threads just so I can say "Hey, I started it!"

Just because it's not on the calendar doesn't mean it's not happening. I'm under the impression that it's something new and they haven't added it to their site. Settle down man, jeez.

Ahh o.k. so your stating a rumor as fact?

http://www.gds.org/diversity/events.cfm

It took less than 10 seconds ... something you should have done before you started the thread.. Not trying to be a pain in the ass but if you started this thread in FedEx field you'd be clowned or warned at a minimum....

especially when you start the thread with the name: Caution: Liberal crap at work.

This kinda help i don't need...

It's not a rumor, dude. Again, if you could explain to me the reasoning why I'd make something up like this, feel free.

But if it makes you feel better, I'll pm one of the mods and have them close the thread. God forbid someone actually learned some insight into someone elses thoughts in the past 7 or 8 pages of this thread.

Originally posted by Sarge

YOU SPELLED CLINTON WITH A "K"!!!!!!

I'm telling!

If you can do it, why can't I?

This is horrible.

This cannot be allowed to stand, as it is the road to anarchy.

Soon enough, dogs and cats will be living together

Mass Hysteria!

:laugh: I thought you'd like that :laugh:

It's not a rumor, dude. Again, if you could explain to me the reasoning why I'd make something up like this, feel free.

Its not a rumor?

So I have word from a primary source about this...

really...

Originally posted by smack500

Seems most of the people that are mad about this, have the idea that sex (gay sex particularly) will be talked about around the kids.

I dont know gay pride isnt a big thing around here. But I dont think sex (as in sexual relations) is talked about during gay pride events.

If it does have anything to do with elementary school, which Im thinking this article is false or mistaken. Then I bet its for the teachers, the kids wouldnt even know anything about it.

Just a hunch but Im betting most of the people getting outraged or angry about this are from the mid south or south east.

Well, you know how 'those people' are ;)

Lets try and keep our sad little generalizations to ourselves.

Archived