Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Matrix Reloaded: Check this out...

OrangeSkin

This movie will hold the greatest FX there ever was and ther ever will be...look at what Joel Silver said.

"For a while ... I bet they thought it was flattering. But after a while, they kind of got angry about it. So they decided that, in these two movies, they would create visual effects that could never be copied. So we have done visual effects for the movie that, because of the time that we took to make them and the cost, will never be seen again. So I really think that the bar has been raised so high that, you know, there is no bar. This will end the way movies have been made up to now, because they can go no further."

I just hope that this one is as good or better then the first one. And I saw the leader in the trailers. I thought he died in the first one. Does anyone know how he gets resurected back to life for the second one???

This post puts me over the 450 mark, no more shall splinters penetrate my big white a$$.

:cheers::pint::D

Neo did die, but he is "The One" so he came back to life, and he can't die, unless they discover some new way.

And the reason the SFX weren't mind blowing in the teaser was because 1) they're not going to put the best parts of the movie in the teaser and 2) Principal photography hasn't even finished yet, let alone the SFX.

Archived