Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Stand Up Show

semiskin

Also its an oldie but a classic Bill Cosby "Himself"

"Because of my father I thought my name was Jesus Christ and my brother Russell thought his name was Dammnit. It was always Jesus christ sit down and Dammnit stop doing that. So one day I'm out playing in the rain, and my Dad says Dammnit get in here. I said Dad I'm Jesus Christ" BIll Cosby

I have to say the best one I saw live was a guy that incorporated the sax and flute ect in his act. The sound effects had me rolling in the floor...or maybe the liquor ;)

Can't recall his name,but it was 15 yrs ago.

Originally posted by Doozinbrah

Also its an oldie but a classic Bill Cosby "Himself"

"Because of my father I thought my name was Jesus Christ and my brother Russell thought his name was Dammnit. It was always Jesus christ sit down and Dammnit stop doing that. So one day I'm out playing in the rain, and my Dad says Dammnit get in here. I said Dad I'm Jesus Christ" BIll Cosby

The end of that joke was..."I don't remember much after that..."

I also liked the joke:

My parents never smiled... because I had brain damage. My wife and I don't smile because our children are LOADED with it. Oh, my parents smile now, whenever they come over to the house and see how much trouble I'm having. Oh, they have a ball! "Havin' a li'l trouble, huh, son?" :laugh:

Carlin's Seven Words You Can Never Say on TV" is a classic.

Originally posted by Dan T.

Comedy Central will occasionally run some of Richard Pryor's stand-ups, and it reinforces why 90% of comedians working today bow to him as the best who ever stood before a mike.

As far as stand up comedians-he set the bar....listening to his tapes...priceless

Archived