Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OT- your favorite minor villain in Star Wars

redman

I think Jango Fett was the coolest, has all the cool gadgets, and actually USES them.

However, I REALLY wanted someone to put Dooku down. He wasn't just cool. He was a bad, bad man. :)

BTW, you should probably add Sebulba to you list. He was pretty loathesome. :)

Darth Maul. Not that I had anything against Qui Jon, but I was more upset when Darth Maul died in Episode I. I didn't think they could come up with someone more scary looking than Darth Vader had been- but they did with Darth Maul.

Worst villian was that little laughing muppet that sat like a parrot on Jabba's shoulder, well really perched on ledges in Jedi. Second worst villian is Jar Jar who is really a double agent planning the overthrow of the Jedi order and the Senate.

Originally posted by theposse

Darth Maul. Not that I had anything against Qui Jon, but I was more upset when Darth Maul died in Episode I. I didn't think they could come up with someone more scary looking than Darth Vader had been- but they did with Darth Maul.

Darth Maul? YOu've got to be kidding? :high:

Those zig-zag lines of makeup going across his face were scarier than the cape and black helmet? Don't think so.

All Maul had was physical strength. Jabba was a bad *** with some serious power.

Who the f*** is Count Dooku? and couldn't lucas come up with a name that didn't sound like dookey? I mean really, what a crappy villian he was. Where did he come from? Where was he 10 years ago, what's all this crap about Yoda thought he was dead?

What is he the count of?

Don't get me wrong, i liked Episode II, but what really annoyed me is how stupid the Jedi Council has to be to not see what is transpiring right under their noses. They are supposed to be wise and all knowing, but they had no idea that a clone army a million strong was being created. Hhmm, seems like the dark side is strong, and does cloud the future, a lot. Ole Siddious must be a beast when it comes to the force.

And oh yeah, Maul is by far the coolest minor villian thus far. what i thought was really noticeable was the lack of martial arts expertise in this film. Ray Park brought so much martial arts know how to Episode I, the saber fight at the end is by far my fav Satr Wars scene. You can really tell he knows what he's doing. Count Dooku, not so much. Christopher Lee is an old man, and by no fault of his own, can't hold a candle to Ray Park when it comes to combat. Sure he can shoot lighting, but that is nowher near as impressive as Maul's double-ended saber. I really thought the final battle between Anakin, Obi-Wan and Dooku was lacking in technical skill and overall was pretty lame, until Yoda showed up

Archived