Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OT - ExtremeSkins T-Shirt?

GatorEye

You guys have a great logo. I was wondering if you were considering making T-Shirts to promote the site. I wouldn't mind wearing one down here - especially during the Skins gatherings for the games when we have about 100+ Skins fans.

Any possibilities?

T-Shirts are something we've discussed a few times and we are definitely intending on printing some. However, I've basically maxed out my budget this year - with all the upgrades in software and server - so we're unlikely to have them in time for the season. Next year... if things go well... we may introduce a clothing line (ie. t-shirts, polo shirts, caps, visors, etc) :)

We apologize for the delay... and I know many people have inquired... but I prefer to dump as much money into completing the site before we accessorize :) We're already underway on a few projects and I have a few more major ones after that. But I'm confident we can have the site finished before the end of the year. Finally.

But thanks for your support.

Dont forget Die-Hard ... basic Extremeskins T-Shirt for $X.00 and then the option for Extremeskin T-Shirt with member name (how many name their members anyway :) ) stitched for $X.00 + a few extra $X.

I'll take two "Braves" and a "Mrs. Brave" please. :)

By that time and the long delay here, Indyskinsfan will become..

........spiderman???? Will be moving (after this long dang delay, two postponments, and delays added on), finally I will have a new name.

Hm, maybe the Invisible Man may fit better, or the Shadow or.....

Hey Die Hard. I know we had a thread awhile back about financial help if it was needed, and alot of the guys were more than willing to throw in. If help is needed, just ask. Also, add a couple of bucks to the t-shirts when available, and it will help with the up-keep and up-dates to the site money wise. I know this was never meant to be a money making venture, but you, and maybe a couple others, (don't know for sure), shouldn't be losing money either for such a good site. I know... hobbies are expensive. :D

Archived