Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Skins definitely had a better offseason....

cb harvey

... I remember a time not so long ago when you Skins fans were spouting the same crap. We got BS, we got Brad Johnson, we got Coleman, we got Neon Deion, we got...zippo. A bunch of has-beens. Has-beens that will be impacting your wrecked salary cap for years to come. I remember you touting that mental midget Arrington. The dumbest player in the NFL...and that's saying something. Has anyone actually watched this moron play lately. Three dumb plays for every play he actually shows his athletic ability. And now you guys want us to think he's the next Butkus. Give me a break. You bring in old "I'll work 15 hours a week, and bring in all my old reject Gators, and we'll run roughshot" Spurrier. Give me a break. Little Danny has made so many stupid moves in his brief stint that I can't even believe you guys are so overconfident that Hillbilly Spurrier is really the answer. The answer is really Wuerffel, Matthews, Doehring, Green, Anthony, or whatever Gator washouts Stev-O wants to bring in? And you actually think this'll work? If it wasn't so funny it would almost be sad. The last time I remember you morons breaking out your hog callers, and Redskin jammies to this extent, it didn't work out too well. Oh well, once a laughing stock always a laughing stock I guess. At least in the Napoleon Danny-Part era. I remember having to tell Skins fans two years ago that they were in for a very rude awakening. I actually remember guys saying the Skins were the best team EVER, and would go undefeated two years ago. It was so pathetic. And what I've been reading on this forum in the brief time I have become aware of this congregation of Mensa members is nearly as sad. I hate to be the bearer of bad news...again, but you guys are in for a long year as the 3rd best team in the NFC East. (If you're lucky) Enjoy all of Danny Boy's flashy (but stupid) moves and Spurrier’s moronic doubletalk while you can. Because the actual season won't be nearly as enjoyable. And any knowledgeable football fan without burgundy and gold colored glasses can see that.

harvey, that was one of the longest bull---- posts I've read so far...congrats for making the list! :finger:

Normally I don't reply to such stupidity, but...

I remember you touting that mental midget Arrington. The dumbest player in the NFL...and that's saying something. Has anyone actually watched this moron play lately. Three dumb plays for every play he actually shows his athletic ability. And now you guys want us to think he's the next Butkus.

Please elaborate (you do know what that word means don't you?)

and

but you guys are in for a long year as the 3rd best team in the NFC East. (If you're lucky)
Enjoy all of Danny Boy's flashy (but stupid) moves and Spurrier’s moronic doubletalk

Please explain.

or do us all a favor and

:shootinth

you guys are in for a long year as the 3rd best team in the NFC East. (If you're lucky)

I never knew all of the members of the Psychic Friends Network were Cowpuke fans. Jeez, you'd think Jerrah would have had better advice on all those crappy drafts...

Hi fellow Redskin fans. This is my first post so I'll make this short.Harvey, you are an angry person who has no freinds and you're not making new ones here. So step aside because the train is coming and you're on the tracks. It's the Redskin Express and it's Playoff Bound!!!

CB Harvey,

Does the "CB" mean that you're a truck driver or is that an abreviation for "Cerebrally Befuddled"? Hey... can you do me a favor, ask your fellow "customer service representatives" there at the Psychic hotline if Elvis really is alive and living in Kansas City.

Hey Crack Boy, Get your head out of your second cousin's lap. The fumes are giving you diarrhea of the mouth. Everytime you open it, $hit oozes out. And don't forget to brush your teeth with preperation H this morning. That's a nasty looking grape on the side of your mouth.

Harvey, have you ever heard of the paragraph?

Single blocks of rant and raves are hard to read and follow. At least if you are going to post, let it be intelligble, even if it cannot be intelligent.

I fear our dearly departed -- head stuck in his nether regions-- Harvey, is just a one post wonder. He has regretably returned to the primordial muck which spawned him never to walk this way again.

hellweather.gifOur Harvey is of course the slug.

Then again he may be in a mental institution suffering post traumatic stress disorder after this happened to him:

http://www.wonton-slut.com/images/2000/too_late.jpg

WARNING: DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!! DO NOT CLICK ON THE ABOVE LINK IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED BY CARTOONS OF A GRAPHIC NATURE (PERSONALLY I FOUND IT HILARIOUS)

:doh: The shame! I know this is a Redskins forum and all but you guys even embarrass me. Just because a Cowboys loser comes on here to post his nonsense, doesn't mean you have to edit or delete his posts. It is called the freedom of speech and yes, even Cowboys fans should have that right.

If you were to go to their board, would they delete your post's? Or edit them.

Oh the shame!!! :doh:

Redskin Madman -

It is called the freedom of speech and yes, even Cowboys fans should have that right.

It's obvious you've mistaken ExtremeSkins for a public forum. It is not. The webspace and bandwidth this site uses is paid for by a couple of ExtremeSkins staff. Including myself. WE decide who we want to consume OUR bandwidth. Tough.

We've banned Redskins fans too. Imagine that.

And don't be embarassed. The fact is you haven't contributed a thing to this forum/site... so you've really got nothing to be embarassed about.

Madman, consider yourself *****-slapped! :laugh:

Do you feel like a rookie already? Well then, get up on that table over there and sing your school fight song for us.

Don't feel bad, once you learn the rules, this is a great place to spend a little time.

Welcome.

Archived