Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OT: This is unbelievable

This series is entertaining enough to keep my attention, which, in modern NBA not involving the Wizards, is impressive.

I'd like to see the Mavs win it all, though I think they'll have ti shoot the lights out for 7 games to get by the Lakers, if they can advance in this series.

Hmm... I dont see the Mavs getting by the Lakers. The Kings have a better shot.

BTW, forget tiring each other out in 7 games, both of these teams were DEAD by the time they hit the 4th quarter! Sacramento was a little stupid, they didn't sub enough. Also, C.Webb didnt step up. Ever since his knee injuries, he just hasn't been the same player down low. Three or four years ago, he woulda been abusing Nowitzki and LaFrentz in post all night long. Now he doesnt have the hops to get it over those "footers".

Age is decrepant and grinds at the heart and soul of a man. It never relents and gives back what it took. Only man made machines, and gizzmos can mask or add to the mechanics for assisted movement to make the player "feel" better.

I can see the pain on the faces trying to rekindle that glorious physical strength, power by pure energy. Michael Jordan, oh god, that was awful. I just didn't want to hear that cereal sound of the three elves, Snap, Crackle and Pop.

C. Webb knows if he can just coast untill he gets the strength back in his knees, he can add the energy when the time comes.

He can't rush it, yet, the team struggles at times without him and against Dallas, if you 're not ready, you might as well be sitting in the stands.

Both of these teams are so much more entertaining to watch than the Lakers. Shaq belongs on a D-line in the NFL, he is totally uninteresting to watch on the basketball court. Especially in that ugly yellow Lakers uniform that makes him look like the soul-brotha version of big bird from Sesame street.

Lavar Arrington could slam duke a ball with his eyes closed but if Shaq took a hit from Darrell Green, he'd be out for the season.

Those guys might be talented and skilled or whatever but football players have a much much easier time going to hoops than the other way around.

Have we been watching the same Chris Webber over the last few years? A force down low? Hahahahahaha. That was funny. The lack of a consistent inside game has always been the biggest knock on Webber and ever since he's joined the Kings it has gotten progressevily worse. Yeah, he's got a decent jump hook shot down on the blocks but other than that his inside game is pathetic. These days he doesn't even have his signature spin move going for him anymore.

Dirk is far more of a wuss inside than C. Webb is. C. Webb is not Karl Malone, people need to get over it. He's not going to pound the ball inside. He can do it a bit, but he gets no respect from the refs. He's an all around player, and doesnt get nearly the respect he deserves. I'll take him over Nowitski ANY day of the week.

C Webb has killed Dallas inside. He is not only an outside player like people like to make him out to be. He is an all-around player that does it all. I never see Dirk being a physical inside guy, but I don't hear sh!t about him.

As a Laker fan, I honestly thought the Mavs were gonna run all over the King's. However, the King's have proven that they were the #1 team during the regular season. I'm just hoping that they will tire each other out by the next series. I still expect the Lakers to advance and win the championship.

A Laker-Celtic matchup is the only ideal series that would gain any interest from basketball fans. Which the NBA and NBC is banking on. Can you imagine an half empty arena in a Lakers-Hornet matchup.

Archived