Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Awesome Hits Vid/Joey T vs LT

josh4eva

Originally posted by Johnny_Blaze

Wow those are some crazy hits. When did the facemask rule come along, some of those guys helmets are getting RIPPED...

blaze

hahaha i know!!,i guess back then they were actually tryin to hurt each other hahahhaaha

Originally posted by MikeB

Damn... that the first time I've seen it...

It hurt just watching it. :(

I saw it on tv the night it happened. I ain't re-watching it again now. Some things, you just don't need to see again.

Originally posted by TK-IV II I

I saw it on tv the night it happened. I ain't re-watching it again now. Some things, you just don't need to see again.

I'm with you. The only good thing from that night was Shroeder coming on and smoking the G-Men. But man, I was having pizza at the time of the crunch and I totally lost my appetite. It was sickening.

K. That footage of Joe T. needs to be banned from existance. I was at that game and knew instantly Joe was done because L.T. was going crazy waving for a trainer.

On a more positive note, did you all notice little Pat Fischer gettin' his stick on!

:point2sky

Well, if anyone does for some sick reason want the Joey T clip proper, I have it on file, PM me with an email addy and I'll send it to you.

For some reason, I find I have to watch, just like Napleon McCallum's leg getting snapped by Ken Norton jnr.

Guess I'm just a sick guy :laugh:

A****er decking Okoye is still one of the best hits ever, no way a guy like A****er should put Okoye on his butt..........but he did!

Archived