Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ExtremeSkins potential avatars.... (mergedX2)

Not sure if it is the case now, but as far as I know the mods have zero access to install new avatars. It's up to the Redskins now.

In other words, nice work, but all for not.

At least for here that is.

Correct me if I'm wrong mods.

Didn't the mods give everyone the Board's Beyatch avatars? Or are these different conditions?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Hey guys, New to the Thread. How about this for "The Rookie"

devin1.jpg

I'm going to warn you right now since you're 'new to the thread'. Criticism here is usually pretty blunt & sometimes harsh. If you can't take it, do not read any further. :)

Still here?

OK. It looks like you pasted his top half over his bottom half. The cut sucks as it's jagged around the left hip/thigh/thigh pad area. For some reason the the left foot looks like a right foot. Almost as if the legs were crossed or flipped & then the top half was pasted onto them.

Please post the original pic in an unaltered state if you still have it.:)

Still here?

OK. It looks like you pasted his top half over his bottom half. The cut sucks as it's jagged around the left hip/thigh/thigh pad area. For some reason the the left foot looks like a right foot. Almost as if the legs were crossed or flipped & then the top half was pasted onto them.

rookieff8.png

rookieavuu8.png

rookieavtn0.gif

rookieavsmallcu5.png

rookietransnw6.png

I'm going to warn you right now since you're 'new to the thread'. Criticism here is usually pretty blunt & sometimes harsh. If you can't take it, do not read any further. :)

Still here?

Well, in defense of myself, I used MS Paint to do it and I had to do it real quick before by supervisor got back from one of his extended cig breaks. Though, I must admit, with more time it may have only been marginaly better.

Does any one have any suggestion for any photoshop software I could use to make these look better. I'd also like to try and start making my own sigs. Got some good Idea for some stuff.

Archived