Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington Redskins logos

• 2 weeks later...

NFL_Redskins.gif1978 - 1981; 1983 - present

NFL_Redskins_OLD2.gif2002 home games

NFL_Redskins_OLD6.gif1994 special

NFL_Redskins_OLD5.gif1982; According to Mike Stanhope's football helmet web page (www.mikestanhope.com/Helmetpix.html), apparently not all players wore this altered version of the logo during 1982 (note that the feathers are different); some continued to use the "straight" feather version.

NFL_Redskins_OLD4.gif1972 - 1977

NFL_Redskins_OLD3.gif1970 - 1971; This design was conceived by Redskins head coach Vince Lombardi, who sought to emulate the look his Green Bay teams had worn with such success during the 1960s. Lombardi did not live to see his design used by the Redskins in a regular-season game; he died of cancer on September 3, 1970

NFL_Redskins_OLD2.gif1965 - 1969

NFL_Redskins_OLD1.gifc.1959 - 1964; This helmet featured a decal representing a red and white feather with a white shaft, placed where a central stripe would normally be. Obviously this feature is difficult for me to depict clearly from this perspective.

Hello,

Would anyone happen to have a good pic. of the SuperBowl XVII logo?

The one I have is pretty grainy

Also I could use both the name Washington Redskins in burgendy and/or the name of the font that the Redskins use.

The font that looks like the one below.Having the font name would be awsome if there is such a name for it.

I found this site while searching,pretty cool,type in the word and it displays that word in any font

http://www.dafont.com/en/alpha.php?lettre=a&page=3&text=redskins

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
The basics for gif's and jpg's is simple.

A gif is more tha one image... in other words it "moves".

A jpg is only one image.

A gif can be only one image... by why??? It wasn't created for just that purpose... it was made to move!

Here is a gif I created from 2 images

BA1030.gif

The URL is http://turnaroundteam.org/BA1030.gif

You are wrong.

Gifs where made to be "one image". Can you have a translucent background using bitmaps, Jpegs, or any other common used file format? No, only Gifs can.

Gifs also to be known to be smaller in size but still keep quality level very high.

No... I'm not wrong... here is a description from Wiki that is fairly good:

====

GIF (Graphics Interchange Format) is an 8-bit-per-pixel bitmap image format using a palette of up to 256 distinct colors from the 24-bit RGB color space. The format was introduced by CompuServe in 1987 and has since come into widespread usage on the World Wide Web due to its wide support and portability. It also supports animations and even allows a separate palette of 256 colors for each frame.

A GIF image employs lossless data compression so that the file size of an image may be reduced without degrading the visual quality, provided the image can be rendered with only 256 colours. (However, there is a hack that can overcome this limitation under certain circumstances; see true colour.) This limitation makes the GIF format unsuitable for color photographs (which are more commonly seen in the JPEG format) and other images with continuous color, but well-suited for more simple images such as graphics or logos with solid areas of color. Monochrome photographs can be represented well as GIFs but still suffer from file size bloat due to the inappropriate compression technique.

Many software developers were surprised when it was revealed that the compression algorithm used by GIF had been patented by Unisys, and that they would have to pay royalties for writing programs that generated GIF files. The desire for a comparable format with fewer legal restrictions (as well as fewer technical restrictions such as the number of colours) led to the development of the PNG (Portable Network Graphics) standard.

The Software Freedom Law Center had stated that since 1 October 2006, there are no significant patent claims interfering with employment of the GIF format [1]

Although the original GIF and related patents have expired, PNG is still touted as a technically superior alternative, and has become the third most common image format on the web.

====

You need to brush up on your research before you assume someone is wrong.

Key phrase is "It also supports animations and even allows a separate palette of 256 colors for each frame."

That is what I am talking about. And why else would you use a GIF if not to animate???

Right click on it.

Save picture as.

Then whatever you want to call it.

Then after you have saved it. You can post it inside a message/email.

Or if you are doing it from here in this columns...

It must reside at another website for it to see it. you click on the little mountian picture in this email response and tell it where the picture is.

BA1015.gif

Like this one:

http://turnaroundteam.org/BA1015.gif

This is an earlier version of what I showed in previous email.

Archived