Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington Redskins wallpapers....

STcolor.png

Simple wall of ST, I ran it through some filters, added color, text and some lighting.

Click for larger size HERE [1280x1024]

Simply Amazing! I normally only surf Extreme Skins to read what people are saying and to get new graphics. I finally registered for an account when I saw this wallpaper because I had to give you props. Well done sir!!! Are there other large resolutions?? Specifically 1680 x 1050? Thanks!

RTrainpaint.png

Went lazy style with this one. I don't know I think I got it to look like a painting. ???

long time since I used filters, its colored pencil over angled strokes. It looks better in the larger size

Larger size HERE [1280x1024]

Got someone to make a HUGE print from this to hang up in my office. I just hope he stays as the RB next season

Simply Amazing! I normally only surf Extreme Skins to read what people are saying and to get new graphics. I finally registered for an account when I saw this wallpaper because I had to give you props. Well done sir!!! Are there other large resolutions?? Specifically 1680 x 1050? Thanks!

Sorry man, I just read your post for the first time....lol

I don't have it in that size and If I re-sized it, the whole thing would look pixelated.

some people want the walls to be wide-screen others like it square. So I change it up, sorry about that man.

I will be making another ST wall this month based off this sig

STbySoup.png

Actually it will exactly the same thing only larger. I'll make that in widescreen.

• 2 weeks later...

This is something that I've been debating putting up for a while. Criticism is welcome.... the reason I didn't want to post it is because I like the left side of the wall and I like the right side of the wall, but I'm not sure if both sides look good together... I've tried everything I can think of to make it look less separated, but to no avail... so if anyone has any idea, feel free to let me know.

Thanks,

die.hard

bbanks.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived